Espresso Healing Potion ☕ - Potion Making Challenge

For my next Challenge entry…
This little potion is based on a recommendation from my ‘Crazy Aunt’ (affectionate term – she’s one of my absolute favourite people and not an actual Aunt) who insisted that drinking coffee with lemon would cure my migraines as it cured hers.
I’m a wuss and can’t deal with the taste of straight up coffee and lemon… so made the coffee shot-sized (espresso) and added honey. Cinnamon on top because cinnamon. :heart_eyes: This was my daily coffee for over a year when I couldn’t stomach dairy or even fairy (fake dairy). It’s actually nice.
I remembered it today because I’d ran out of milk and my head was feeling crappy so I turned it into a little healing potion.

For those who don’t read my rambles – I don’t blame you. :joy:

Ingredients:

• Espresso :coffee:
  • Honey :honey_pot:
  • Lemon Juice :lemon:
  • Ground Cinnamon :salt: (pretend it’s red)

Brew your coffee, close your eyes, and take 3 long, deep breaths.
Inhale the scent and allow it to fill your body with its strong healing energy.
Coffee is powerful stuff.
Focus on the areas you want to heal and imagine the coffee fumes reaching those parts of your body as you inhale.
As you exhale visualise your pain leaving your body with your breath.
Inhale healing energy, exhale the illness.

Open your eyes and add honey to your coffee.
Honey to soothe, honey to seal,
Stick me together, help me to heal.

Squeeze in some lemon juice.
Cleanse me of illness, protect me from pain,
Banish negativity, I’m well again.

Sprinkle some cinnamon.
Heal me quickly with fiery power,
May I feel better within the hour.

Repeat the spell as you stir the potion 3 times clockwise and seal it with a pentagram.
By the power of 3, so mote it be.

Drink and continue the above meditation/ breathing exercise. Inhaling healing energy, exhaling illness. :heart:

18 Likes

That’s interesting, coffee with lemon for migraines. I’ve got to try that! Thanks for sharing this coffee spell with us!

7 Likes

I’d never think coffee with lemon would help a headache but that sounds pretty good! I like the reason you added cinnamon. LOL. Great potion!

6 Likes

This definitely deserves its own glory!
What a gorgeous recipe! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
A post was split to a new topic: Full Moon Lunar Elixir!

Another gorgeous recipe, @LimeBerry! :heart_eyes: You are truly a coffee lover- this is inspiring :grinning: Thanks so much for sharing, cheers! :coffee::yum:

7 Likes

How do you do that ceiling it with a 10 g PentaGram sorry about that and will it work if you get coffee already made If you don’t have a way to make coffee at home

6 Likes

Hi Travis! :grinning:

This isn’t my spell, but if I can chime in in hopes of helping, my interpretation is that the pentagram is drawn with the spoon while stirring :pentagram: :spoon: Sometimes in similar spells a symbol (such as a pentagram) is drawn over the blessed object with a wand or your finger- all are okay options during spellwork! :sparkles:

I’m personally a big fan of adapting spells to suit the circumstances- the spell you cast will always be better than the spell you didn’t! I think it is absolutely fine to use this spell with a cup of coffee that is ready-made. You could still focus your energy on the brew, visualize, do the breath work, add honey/lemon/cinnamon, and say the chant :+1:

Blessed be!

6 Likes

excellent! I didn’t know the combination of coffee and lemon! Thanks for sharing it with us!

7 Likes

I’m so glad to see this again. @Limeberry I was thinking of it recently but couldn’t remember enough about it to search it.

6 Likes

Thank you so much I’m really sorry I haven’t been here in a while

7 Likes

Thankyou for sharing this. Ill have to give it a shot

6 Likes

It’s my pleasure, @travis4! :blush: And no worries at all- the forum is here whenever you have the time and energy. Feel free to swing by and say hi anytime! :grinning: :sparkles:

Solstice blessings to you!

6 Likes