šŸŖ” Essential Oil Directory

Fractionated coconut oil is an excellent carrier and isngreat for the skin too.

12 Likes

Absolutely :blush: :sparkling_heart:
Good carrier oils for different skin types could make a post of its own, but picking just one it would definitely be fractionated coconut oil :pink_heart:

12 Likes

Appreciate your help @Cosmic_Curiosity :joy:

@CelestiaMoon I havenā€™t noticed any other residue in my tub or on me. It didnā€™t bother mešŸ˜

12 Likes

Oh my! Peppermint! I put one in my bath, I canā€™t remember which one. But, I had an allergic reaction! It was awful. Sometimes it depends on the quality, but Iā€™ve heard you shouldnā€™t put essential oils in the bathā€¦idk

11 Likes

You can but they MUST be diluted with a carrier oil otherwise you run the risk of a reaction or rash etc

12 Likes

How my partner can tell what kind of bath I recently had without asking. :laughing:

That seems to be how it goes for me as well. It doesnā€™t bother me having it on my skin, but I start feeling like I need to wash my hair sooner if I get more than just the ends wet.

If I donā€™t have a therapeutic kind of bath, I usually shower straight after having the bath. But otherwise, Iā€™ll give it a few hours in between as well. My skin tends to feel nicer afterwards. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

This is incredible @Cosmic_Curiosity thank you for sharing it

11 Likes

You are welcome. I hope it makes it easier for you to find the properties of different oils that you mentioned previously.

10 Likes

Same! Then i get moaned at to get the cleaning gear out the bathroom cupboard :rofl:

10 Likes

My response to that would be like:

(Bath was worth it! :crazy_face:)

11 Likes

Absolutely. You did an amazing job

10 Likes

If any one has any blends that fit into the categories, post them and I can format them in the sams way and add them.

9 Likes

I havenā€™t been able to go through all the sections, but this is wonderful! I know I have a whole section of my BOS that is written & on my laptop of diffuser blends, roller bottles, perfumes, & other usesā€¦ Iā€™ll have to go through the blends section sometime soon & see if I have any to add for you :hugs:

8 Likes

Fabulous! I do plan to add roller bottles, salves etc in the future when i can summon the energy.:sleeping: :sleeping:

8 Likes

Alan, this is awesome! Thank you!

9 Likes

I like to shower before the bath. To feel like Iā€™m getting ready for the bath and to wash anything off so that the ingredients I use have no barrier to break through. I have cleansed myself. I use lots of salt, (also sometimes when I am not grounded I rub salt all over me and let it sit a min then rinse it off. It helps) herbs, oil, and flowers. I donā€™t shower till the next day at the end of the day. I like to keep it on me. Not that I feel gross or gritty. I even run some of the salty bath water down my head to rinse of all the yucky energy from the week off me.

8 Likes

I think I need to try that out right now! Iā€™m full of yucky energy!

8 Likes

Hmmmā€¦ I donā€™t know much about salvesā€¦ @Mistress_Of_Herbs does though!

I have infused oils too, but havenā€™t reached the salve stageā€¦ Iā€™m a bit afraid of that adventure in a way I suppose :laughing:

I will make a note to go through the diffuser & roller bottle blends that I do have, though! :hugs:

8 Likes

@Susurrus salves are my jamā€¦ whats up?

9 Likes

Yes, I know @Mistress_Of_Herbs! :hugs: They always look so lovely, too, when you do them, and they have set in their tinsā€¦ I imagine they smell amazing too! :revolving_hearts:

:laughing: Ah salves, I still need to make my own, I think Iā€™m going to start even get ingredients I think may be helpfulā€¦ Then freezeā€¦ Iā€™m so afraid of doing it wrong or messing it up.

• Roller Bottles - Nailed it
  • Bath Blends - Whoop, Whoop
  • Diffuser Blends - Got it!
  • Perfumes - Yessah!
  • Salves - Uhā€¦ Iā€™m going to hide in my blankets & hope that it comes to me in an epiphany :rofl:
8 Likes