Exfited to be here

Hello everyone i am new and i really look forward to meeting everyone and also i am excited about everything

18 Likes

Welcome to the coven :heart: I’m John been practicing for over 30 years need something just ask

11 Likes

Hi, @miss! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of magic are you interested in? I like candle magic and chants myself.

12 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and live in North Carolina. I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

11 Likes

Welcome, @miss! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina. I’m currently residing in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: Hekate is my matron deity, and I’ve been finding that I also enjoy helping others find their way.

11 Likes

Hello @miss,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

You’ve got some great enthusiasm! :sparkles: I hope you have been enjoying the site so far and that you’ve been finding everything you’ve been looking for. If there’s ever a particular topic you’re studying or find yourself with questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out! The Coven community is a very friendly one :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

Make yourself at home here, Miss- blessed be!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @miss :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Please, feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

10 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. I’m a chaos witch. This is a beautiful coven make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

9 Likes

Hi merry meet. Welcome. I have been here for a month or so I guess but so far it’s been nothing but amazing. I hope you enjoy your time here

10 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @miss

It’s nice to meet you, Jamie, my name is Marsha, and I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. I look forward to getting to know you better! Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

9 Likes

@miss Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

10 Likes

@ missMember welcome to the witch family!
it’s so nice to meet new friends!
I’m Airram from Greece,
Welcome!

9 Likes

@miss welcome to the forum :infinite_roots: I’m Susurrus another moderator here at Spells8. I’m happy to meet you :smiling_face:

It’s a very exciting place & a lot to learn. Take your time, 1 thing at a time. It’s easy to get overwhelmed from excitement, believe me I know :face_with_hand_over_mouth: It will all come together.

Feel free to ask any questions or share with us. Explore the forum & site, see what piques your interest. Taking it at your own pace is the best you can do :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes