Experiences with the Norse Deities

That’s a good sign @Liisa I’m so happy for you! I hope all goes well with her pregnancy!

6 Likes

@Rowan He must like the aura coming from it :heart_eyes: I love dogs <3 but my cats would never allow it :joy: Trees have very powerful magic, the more I read about the connections the more fascinated I get <3
@Susurrus Thank you so much <3 everything has been good since and i made sure to pass that reassuring energy to my sister by making her a Rune talisman with it <3 she keeps it under her pillow <3

5 Likes

@Liisa Of course! It has an entire history behind why those views are so prevalent but I’m not in that particular community so I just point to those that are. Ocean is a fantastic source with a wealth of information.

@Rowan You’re welcome! I’m glad to help!

@Susurrus I’m sure we would be able to reset it or change it for you. I’ll have to ask @Francisco and see what that process is!

6 Likes

I’m so glad everyone I’ve came across on this path personally isn’t part of that minor section of what is usually a lovely community <3 I’ve added a few of Ocean’s playlists to my watch list :slight_smile: The only connection I’d come across was with a symbol called the Val Knut but it thought it was a problem with the symbol itself rather than an actual movement in some areas so I ignored it. I suppose it’s not just about learning the mythologies and practices but looking for was it present here and now <3

7 Likes

@Rowan Congratulations on your new name, it’s very beautiful!!

This is a great topic. I am checking out all these resources on Norse Paganism now and expanding my interest in it. Thank you for sharing everyone!

8 Likes

Yay, my name is fixed!!!
Thank you!

7 Likes

Also fun to note @Rowan that the Rowan herb/tree is used for - protection, success, psychic powers, healing, power, wands and amulets for knowledge, incense of leaves and berries for divination, fires to call upon spirits for help, grow for protection of the home, inspiration, wisdom, enhances magic, attracts faeries (Raven & Crone Herb & Flora Properties)

6 Likes

Thanks, I didn’t know about some of these.

5 Likes

Oh you are very welcome! :heart:

4 Likes

This is a great recommendation and I second it. I love his information and channel.

7 Likes

Jumping back into this topic quickly to show everyone the books that helped me walk my Norse pagan path in the beginning before I found my own way and what resonated with me. Thought they might help, iv loved going back to them and learning more each time :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

10 Likes