Facebook page

Does spells8 have a Facebook page??

6 Likes

Hmm, I don’t think so!

6 Likes

I’m also not aware of a facebook page for Spells8 right now- but Spells8 is on several other platforms! :grinning:

In addition to the main site and forum, there is also the:

Feel free to join/follow Spells8 on any of the above platforms! :star2::blush:

7 Likes

Adding to the list, there is a Spells8 TikTok account too!

:iphone: :dancer::sparkles:

5 Likes

Oh wow! I actually have TikTok, I just haven’t used it much since I signed up for it, because it more of a see what’s on it before I let one of the kids have it. :joy: I will see if I can find Spells8 on there too though!

I no longer have IG, FB, Tumblr… I have Snapchat with my daughter & TikTok was hanging out in the background of my phone. :rofl:

6 Likes

Youtube too :wink:
:butterfly:

7 Likes

Thanks everyone
I added up :hugs:

6 Likes

Ohhhhhhh… That’s why I’m spotting familiar pins in my Pinterest feed lol. I always smile when i see them pop up. I’m like oooo there’s my Spells8 family :hugs:

8 Likes

My partner has TikTok and I watch it sometimes- it can become addictive really quickly haha. There’s a lot of great videos there, but unfortunately a lot of misinformation too- it’s one of those platforms where I think they struggle to moderate the content :sweat_smile:

HOW COULD I FORGET YOUTUBE!?!!? :joy: You’re a hero, Sarall- the Spells8 YouTube is literally how I first found out about Spells8, I cannot believe I forgot to include it- thank you so much for pointing it out! :pray::heart: It has been added to the list :blush:

You’re very welcome, Amara! :blush:

Woop woop! :partying_face::infinite_roots: And awww I’m glad they make you smile :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.