Fairy dream

I had an interesting dream last night. I really wish I could remember the context of the dream but all I can remember is there were a lot of fairies flying around and one stood out amongst them all. It was Isis in her beautiful blue glory. She was so enchanting and beautiful.

IMG_5088
[AI-Generated]

13 Likes

That is indeed very beautiful. Isis is so wonderful. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :black_heart:

11 Likes

Sounds fantastic. The Fae are really active, is it a Full moon thing I wonder :thinking:. What does the dream mean to you? Is Isis calling? :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

I think that’s what it means. I’m thinking maybe isis wants to help me with something or wants me to work with her.

13 Likes

How fabulous :sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

I know! I’m really excited!

13 Likes

Woohoo :partying_face: please share your journey. :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

So I just found an Isis spiritual healing prayer that is for both health and spirit healing. Since my immune system is week and I have maybe 1 or 2 days a week I am not sick, I’m thinking this may be why she came to me. I’m going to do the healing prayer ritual a little later today. I’ll keep ya posted!

13 Likes

Sounds great. :sparkling_heart: I hope she helps

12 Likes

Me too. I usually don’t like to do things like this when I’m ill (I have one of my fibromyalgia migraines) but she’s poking me pretty hard so I think I need to do it today.

12 Likes

Ooh that’s horrid. Sending healing energy from here to you also. May the ritual help you. :green_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you!

I’m thinking the all of the fairies in the dream are them telling me to get their garden going. I think they are here and looking for a place to stay warm at night. I hear bells tinkling outside my window at night. And Sybil (my familiar dog) has been running outside and barking at the area where I thought would be the perfect spot.

Sorry for the bad pic. But I’m putting it between those two trees, right behind the stump.

11 Likes

Here’s a better picture of where I’m putting the fairy garden

11 Likes

Oh it’s going to be gorgeous :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

I don’t know much about Isis but I wish you luck with your offering to her! :consecrate_spell:

11 Likes

I have fibromyalgia too. I’m sorry you have to suffer. Have you found anything that helps?

9 Likes

Sorry you are suffering also @Sivonnah I have not found anything natural, but constantly looking. I’m on 4 different prescriptions meds to keep it under control.

9 Likes

Unfortunately (I don’t know if you seen) I have ALS, Lou Gehrig’s disease. I have even more pain with that! (Please don’t feel bad for what I have.) You’ll discover that I am a warrior, an advocate, a mentor and volunteer! I’m finding purpose in this awful disease!

9 Likes

That’s very exciting @Mystique! I hope that Isis speaks clearly to you and she brings you healing! I’m sending you love and healing energy too! :consecrate_spell: My dad had fibromyalgia and I have suffered from migraines myself. They can be horrendous. Blessed Be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Thank you @Kajsa ! I haven’t had an opportunity to reach out to her yet to see if she will work with me or if that’s why she came into my dream. I’m still in the broom closet and won’t do things of that nature when my SO is home. He’s recovering from a surgery and won’t be back to work until the week of March 11. But first chance I get I’m going to try and reach out to her. :purple_heart::purple_heart: I’m so excited!

7 Likes