🎩 Fashion by Zodiac Sign

:ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus:

Fashion by Zodiac Sign!

:aquarius:
Aquarius: January 21 - February 18

• “The sign that loves experimentation, sheer maxi skirts and eccentric designs are a great way to reflect they’re up for anything nature. Some colors they should try on for size are electric blues, turquoise, violet, or any bright and vibrant color such as red.”

:pisces:
Pisces: February 19 - March 20

• “Pisces are known for romance, for this reason it is always a great idea to draw this romantic personality into your wardrobe. With feminine silhouettes with shimmering soft fabrics they can take on the world. Colors that suit Pisces well are softer colors like lavender, pink, pale blue, and sea foam green.”

:aries:
Aries: March 21 - April 20

• “Bright, confident and radiant, Aries should wear bright colors that will pack a punch such as bright reds, blues, greens, or any other bold color. Due to their natural born confidence, there is very little that an Aries can’t wear, try new trends and put your own spin on them with bold accessories and off the cuff silhouettes.”

:taurus:
Taurus: April 21 - May 20

• “Quality is paramount to a Taurus’s nature. They will usually gravitate toward blues, earth tones, and neutral colors. This zodiac sign will usually pick their wardrobe based off of fine craftsmanship rather than labels. Taurus should invest in time-old traditional pieces like the little black dress that won’t go out of style next year.”

:gemini:
Gemini: May 21 - June 21

• “Bright, chipper, and always the focus of the room, Gemini will usually gravitate toward brighter colors such as yellows, oranges, and magenta. Their wardrobe may seem a little all over the place due to the duality of the twins, but with that being said, they’re best bet is to find the classic staples to pair with a not so tame accessory.”

:cancer:
Cancer: June 22 - July 22

• “Cancer isn’t huge on taking risks; they will prefer to stay safe with shades like white, silver, or pastels. Cancers will always want to look pulled together and ladylike. Vintage clothing and retro accessories will always pair well with a cancer.”

:leo:
Leo: July 23 - August 22

• “Leos have a flair for the dramatic. They have a luxurious taste and will demand bold looks. Colors such as red, gold, and black will help to boost their stunning designer label looks.”

:virgo:
Virgo: August 23 - September 22

• “Tidy has nothing on a virgo, making it absolutely necessary for virgo to look their best at all times. They will lean on the classic black and white combination with earthy tones thrown in for a little bit of an accent. They may want to look for bold patterns such as stripes or chevrons to go with their tailored look.”

:libra:
Libra: September 23 - October 22

• “Pink, blue, and white, Libras are lovers of beauty and style. They will often times indulge in luxurious fabrics like cashmere and silk. They are cool, classic, and feminine. They should have a dress for just about any occasion.”

:scorpius:
Scorpio: October 23 - November 22

• “Daring and often cool as a cucumber, Scorpio will feel best in deep blues, reds, plums, and black. They have a knack for making rich colors look their best. They are known for their mystery and sex appeal, which means they will always rock a pencil skirt with a slit at the side or knee high boots.”

:sagittarius:
Sagittarius: November 23 - December 21

• “Comfort is absolutely key with Sagittarius. They will lean toward colors such as peach, white, beige and pair it with a good jean any day of the week. They like unrestrictive dresses and soft throw-on blouses.”

:capricorn:
Capricorn: December 22 - January 20

• “Capricorns are all about sophistication and making it look absolutely effortless. They should lean toward tailored pieces such as blazers and trousers. Luxurious fabrics in colors such as indigo, green, and black will always suite a Capricorn’s personality as well.”

:ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus: :ophiuchus:

12 Likes

I had just said in the weekly challenege thread that I wear a ton of darker colors. Mostly black, dark & deep blues types of colors… definitely the darker shades of things. :laughing:

8 Likes

Thank you for sharing this @Missa

I have a Scorpio Moon and Ascendant and the Scorpio description fits me perfectly!!! As for my Libra Sun, hmmm… not so much!

With Big hugs :hugs: always

8 Likes

Yep that’s me, Sagittarius, comfy and casual. :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Yup, that pretty much sums up what my closet looks like… :joy: I have a few colorful pieces but I don’t tend to wear them often.

7 Likes

Honestly, “colors” are for special occasions :rofl:

6 Likes

As a Virgo, I wish I could be tidy looking all the time, even though I know that’s not possible. Black and white and earthy tones? :thinking: I don’t wear dark colors that much… just during the colder months. Then again, we seem to have more colder months in the year, so I guess I do wear black, white, and earthy tones a lot. :laughing:

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing this! I admit to liking violet a lot, even if it makes me look like Barney the Dinosaur’s Mom rolling down the hall. LOL!

6 Likes

Stop it @Amethyst!

It is a prett color, that’s one of those colors that I have in the darker shades… I don’t or have never really done bright colors or colors not on the black, navy blue, gray spectrum… unless they were darker shades. I was Goth before it was called Goth :rofl:

6 Likes

Pink is not in my wardrobe lol, blue and white yes, and I also like purples, red, and black. I do have a lot of gothy clothes too, and have a lot of dresses for any occasion lol.

6 Likes

Well! It’s true. I’m rather round, should I say I look like a giant grape instead? LOL!

7 Likes

Pfffttt… what about a shining Amethyst crystal! :sparkles:

7 Likes

I like this answer the best! :clap: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Awww, I like that one too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I dress like the Gemini Moon that I am, bright colors and a not so tame accessory (pink leather collar) :smile_cat:

6 Likes

An amethyst sphere? LOL!

5 Likes

The amount of red and black in my closet right now… wow, I feel called out (in a good way)! :laughing: :+1: :heart: :black_heart:

On that note, perhaps I should look into more plum-colored things… :thinking:

Thanks for this fun collection of Zodiac fashion, @Missa- I love seeing it!

5 Likes