Fave Monday ritual

I wanted to share this ritual because it’s one of my favorite ways to start my week. I’d love to give my plant Besty Everett a drink on Mondays and refresh my altar. It’s a great way to make sure the things I have on my altar are things I want and need there. It’s also a great way to make sure things are in order and gives me a set time to make sure Everett gets water.
Here’s a picture of what I chose to do with it this week.

16 Likes

very beautiful! I hadn’t thought of a live plant on my altar! Thank you for the beautiful idea! I’ll see what I could put too!

8 Likes

Is that diffenbachia?

9 Likes

The plant is a Chinese evergreen, if that’s what you’re referring to. I’m not sure of its species name. :grinning:

8 Likes

That’s a beautiful plant and beautiful ritual :heart:

8 Likes

How pretty! A great setup there!

8 Likes

Awww, that’s a lovely way to start the week :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Weekly altar cleanup sounds like something I could benefit from too, I like the things that are there but dust, my nemesis… :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

A beautiful way to welcome in the new week- I’m sure Betsy Everett looks forward to Monday to get to do this ritual with you! :potted_plant: :heart:

Wishing you a blessed week ahead- Love and Light! :candle:

8 Likes

I was just thinking about how Everett became a part of my altar. When I got him I thought we would be putting him on the kitchen table, but we didn’t have enough space so the only place he fit was on my altar so it became easiest to build it around him. I am blind so the first few times I gave him water, I got water all over my altar stuff, which is how it became a decluttering day. This way, I had to take everything off of my altar so it didn’t get soaked, and then I can put it back in a completely different configuration to change up the style for the week

8 Likes

Everett is a lovely addition :heart: I like the Monday ritual & how it came to be! :hugs:

I was just saying that main altar needs a good cleaning as its been a little bit. I’m kind of thinking of making it a kind of regular weekly thing!

I am much better with outdoor plants. I would love to have a pretty indoor plant :potted_plant: but every time I try, the poor thing doesn’t do well. Outdoors though, I’m a rockstar :sunglasses: :sparkles:

8 Likes