Fears to faith

Hello please am a Scorpio I fear alot I love doing witchy things but am scared at the in the dark so I always find someone to stay with me during the night but I learnt this Scorpio :scorpion: full moon can turn fears to faithā€¦

13 Likes

Hi, @emmanuella! Iā€™m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum.

Are you scared of the dark? Or of the unknown? The things that may be in the dark? Either way, it sounds as if you need to do some shadow work, which, if itā€™s a bone-deep fear, is best done with a therapist or counselor.

But still, magically clearing your home, putting up some protections, and doing some meditation canā€™t hurt too much, and may make you feel more comfortable in your own space.

Here are a couple of easy protection spells that may help you that are easy to do. Oneā€™s done on the Full Moon which is today so it may be a good day to do it!

Iā€™m sure others have an idea of what to do. Plus the lovely and talented @MeganB has a Freebie Friday event where she will do a single card tarot draw for you if you think that will help. You can find it here: Freebie Friday, May 5th.

I hope these ideas help you feel more comfortable. And I look forward to getting to know you!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @emmanuella, Iā€™m Siofra_Strega a moderator hear at Spells8. Iā€™m a Scorpio :scorpius: Sun :sun: too!

@Amethyst shared some wonderful ideas for you & you may want to try this one too:

It may help ease your fears about doing things at night.

Everyone here is very helpful & supportiveā€¦ so if you have any questions or would like to share anything with us, please feel free to jump in on any topic or start your own. Someone will be along to help you out as soon as they can.

Let us know how it goes if you try any of the suggestions :hugs:

9 Likes

Hey @emmanuella and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and Iā€™m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Itā€™s nice to meet you!

Iā€™m also a Scorpio :scorpius: and have a slight fear of the dark. Itā€™s gotten much better over the years, but it still kinda freaks me out sometimes.

Iā€™m not sure what you mean by this full moon being able to turn fears into faith. We have a lot of wonderful information on Spells8 (and I know some links have already been shared) so maybe that can help you! :full_moon: Please let us know if you have any other questions!

8 Likes

The Moon in Scorpio goes into some that during the meditation :woman_in_lotus_position: I think its more the Scorpio energy with the need to kind of dive for the truth & getting to root of the problem or fear & coming out on the otherside with a better understanding & working through those feelings.

I would try that meditation, it describes what you are referencing :hugs:

9 Likes

Hello @emmanuella and welcome to the forum.

8 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @emmanuella

I have a Scorpio Moon and Ascendant, so I have a strong Scorpio influence in my life! I have struggled with my fears for as long as I can remember. My fears have increased with the recent Full Moon Eclipse in Scorpio. I recommend using protection spells and/or calling upon a Divine being (God, Goddess, Angels, etc.) for help so you can feel safe. We are here for you, Emmanuella, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Merry meet @emmanuella,

Iā€™m Bry, another of the moderators here in the forum- wishing you a warm welcome! :heart:

Scorpio is a sign often associated with darkness, the unknown, and other worlds, but from one Scorpio sun to another, I can say with confidence that thatā€™s certainly not all that we are! Every person is a wonderfully unique mix of all of the various influences in their birth chart- so Iā€™d say itā€™s natural and expected that we all have our own fears, challenges, and things to overcome.

There was a lot of possibility around the Full Scorpio Flower Moon, made slightly more complex by the Lunar Eclipse energies- I hope that, whatever you chose to do for the full moon, that it helped you to feel empowered and strong :blush:

If not, no worries- the moon returns to Scorpio every month, and thereā€™s another full moon every month too! You have plenty of chances and time to continue to work on overcoming your fears and finding your inner strength.

Wishing you all the best, Emmanuella- blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Is the dark hiding a fear that needs to be addressed? Or it may be the fear that a part of you that you keep hidden in the dark will be discovered. Scorpios have the knack for working out others but love mystery and keep themselves private and may feel vulnerable if a part of them is exposed. Do others know you do ā€œwitchy thingsā€? Do you fear them finding out? It may be a good time to do some deep diving, write aboit your fear, what triggers it, how it makes you feel but then use the problem.solving abulities of a scorpio to come up with coping mechanisms and ways to turn it around.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.