Feeling A Lot Better & More Connected Than Before

This weekend has been a beautiful autumn one complete with a nice breeze. I spent part of yesterday doing things to spruce up my space that had been neglected while those Tower cards that I couldn’t make sense of played out. After taking some down time & kind of playing it by ear, things have calmed down & evened out. I have been able to incorporate my practice back into my life more than just a few tiny things in passing.

So after I did my ritual to Persephone for the :sparkles: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - A Magickal Blessing I started doing a little more in my space. I got the room ready for fall & put away some herbs & flowers that I had collected over the last few months. (I still need to put the labels on the bottles) Then I cleaned out & added essential oils to my diffusers. I haven’t done that in so long, so I wanted the scents to be protective & healing but also… the fall.

I chose:

Frankincense for cleansing the space & purification
Cedarwood for removing negative energies
Orange for good luck & energy

I have it in both of my diffusers right now & the house feels better & calmer. We had already cleaned in the living room so this was just what the space needed. It’s a really good feeling to be able to practice again on a daily basis. Little bits at a time, but I’m getting there.

9 Likes

So glad you’re feeling better! And that recipe sounds like it would smell awesome!

5 Likes

So far everyone here enjoys it. It’s a refreshing & crisp scent in the house.

5 Likes