Finally posting

Hello, I’ve been quiet and learning so much… I’ve been drawn to this lifestyle since I was a child but never knew how to fulfill this unique desire I had until last year I came across spells8 and decided to join. It has been an awakening in many levels and I just want to learn more! The desire for knowledge is incredible! I just wish I wouldve found this sooner. Better late than never right?!

15 Likes

Absolutely. Welcome!

11 Likes

Thank you!

11 Likes

Hi, @Rain13! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m glad you found us! Have you found the Lessons yet? They are a great way to get started here!

If you have any questions about anything, just ask and someone will pop up to help. I look forward to getting to know you!

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Rain13!

I’m so glad that you have introduced yourself in the forum & that you’ve been able to learn so much!

Feel free to jump in on any open topic or share something with us by starting your own!

I look forward to continuing to learn with you :infinite_roots:

9 Likes

Welcome! So very happy that you are joining us here!

10 Likes

Hello, yes I have thanks for asking! I have finished quite a few but don’t understand why they are not showing as completed. i will go back thru and see what i may have done wrong. I have created my own binders on almost everything, lol! Gonna need my own library by the time I’m finished!

12 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Rain13

I’m glad you are here now and it’s nice to meet you, Rain. I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. Yes, you are, “Right as Rain”! Your name is interesting to me, I love it. I also wanted to tell you that the number 13 is my lucky number! I looked around and read a lot before I posted too. That’s ok, all in perfect time! Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

10 Likes

I had the same thing happen to me. You will have to go back to each section. At the bottom of the page at the end of the lesson. There will be a button to mark it as complete.

Make sure to click this at the bottom of every lesson that has one in order for it to be “complete”

10 Likes

I see @Devenne pointed out how to mark each lesson as complete. It took me a while to get it too.

As for the library, a lot of pagan books are available on Kindle Unlimited. For around ten bucks a month, you can read as much as you want. I like to keep my books, even the digital ones, so I just buy them on Kindle and save the shelf space.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Rain13 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Quiet awakenings are just as good as loud ones, and it’s like you said - better late than never! You’re here and following your heart. That’s what matters. Please, feel free to make yourself at home here!

7 Likes

Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

7 Likes

Welcome, @Rain13! It’s lovely to meet you here. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats, Rainie and Raven. :smile:

I know what you mean about the desire for knowledge! :star_struck: There’s never enough time in a day to dig into everything, is there?

7 Likes

Hello @Rain13,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Well said! :heart: I like to think that we are living and learning every day- there’s always more to explore, and it’s never too late to begin enjoying something new :grinning: :sparkles:

I see @Devenne kindly has you covered about the Courses- let us know if the “Complete” button does the trick for you!

And congrats on making your way through the Courses, I hope they have been enjoyable and helpful in your magickal studies :books: :sparkles:

Make yourself at home here, Rain- blessed be!

6 Likes

welcome to the witch family!
be blessed!
it’s never too late to learn! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
magic has so many paths that it takes seven lives for someone to practice and maybe it’s just a few… :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram:

7 Likes