Finding Your Innner Wild Woman

I’ve got six chapters on a story I’m writing done, and I’m just starting. It’s good to be writing again, I didn’t for over a decade. It’s a good feeling. So I guess that is my inner wild woman. :books:

3 Likes

@Amethyst that’s awesome that you got so much done. Your inner wild woman is going wild with the writing! I’m happy that you feel so good getting back to it after so long.

3 Likes

It’s nice to be writing again. I told my counselor about it when we talked on the phone this morning. She told me to at least try to write an hour a day and to keep going. So that’s good. I’m not going to really post it until it’s almost done, I don’t want to lose my muse and leave people hanging to read it. But it’s fun to play around with characters. Thanks for the support @Susurrus!

4 Likes

There is a book called woman most wild, a good read.

5 Likes

Found it on Amazon. It looks really interesting. I put it on my wish list. I have a stack of books to read a mile long right. Thanks for the rec @Rene!

3 Likes

You are welcome. I have my counseling appointment over Zoom this Friday. We are working on meditations and lowering my anxiety and stress levels. I’m glad that I got back into journaling and reading again. It seems to help me unplug and calm my mind. I’m happy that you are doing so well with it. As long as it makes you happy, do it as much as you can when you can. I’m sure it will be wonderful.

4 Likes

There is just something magical about a good story that takes you away from your worries and let you fly in your imagination. I love it. Good luck with your counseling Friday @Susurrus!

4 Likes

These are beautiful words, @Amethyst- you really are a talented writer! :books: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m so happy to hear you’ve been feeling both the spark of magick and creativity :sparkles: I hope your Moon Magick goes very well and that your writing comes easily to you! Keep up the great work- we are all cheering for you and your rekindled wild woman energy! :grin: :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria! I appreciate the kind words. I hope to have this story finished by Yule, that’s the goal I’ve set. We’ll see if I can make it happen. :grin:

4 Likes

Agreed! :100::fire::blush::metal::purple_heart::clinking_glasses:ugh I don’t have enough characters for my reply :sweat_smile::rofl:

3 Likes

You will be able to, set a schedule where you work on it a little bit every day and maybe play some nice focus music in the background.

3 Likes

I try to write every night for at least an hour, and if I’m lucky I’ll get to write during the day too. But at least an hour. I hadn’t thought of focus music for writing, I’ve got Snapped on in the background right now. LOL. Thanks for the advice @Susurrus!

3 Likes

Oh you’re welcome. There’s an app for meditation music and you can set timers and choose they type of music that you want to listen to. The app is called Meditation Music

3 Likes

That sounds interesting. I was thinking of using ambiance music from YouTube. But that meditation music sounds good. Thank you love!

3 Likes

No problem! Any time!

3 Likes