First Altar

I just wanted to share a picture of the very first altar I’ve put together, and it’s for my patron deity, Diana. I have felt so much more “at home” since finding her, and am very grateful for her blessings. I created this altar to start giving her offerings, and to have a space that feels sacred! How did I do? Is this okay for a beginner? Hope I don’t annoy anyone by posting so often, I started my journey not too long ago and I get excited by everything.

20 Likes

That is an absolutely stunning setup already! I love the earthy theme. Congratulations on your first altar!!

15 Likes

Awww love, that’s a beautiful altar, and we’re happy to have you here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hang on to that excitement, that’s your soul singing from getting to express its truest nature :blush: :sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

Congrats on your first altar, I love the theme you have.

12 Likes

Wow! This is beautiful! I LOVE the reindeer (I have a thing for them!) This is simply great. Well done, you!

13 Likes

How beautiful! You hit that one out of the park!

12 Likes

Oh thats beautiful! I love it! Great job on a famtastic altar! I love the greenery! :star_struck:

11 Likes

Amazing- this is a really lovely altar, @amandakay! I can tell you made it with care- I can feel your love and appreciation for Diana! The deer figures are really pretty and such a great inclusion for a Goddess of nature and the wild :deer::heart::sparkles:

May your altar serve you well! Thank you very much for sharing it :blush:

12 Likes

@amandakay that is a beautiful altar my love! :revolving_hearts: :heart_eyes: I personally feel so drawn to it! :earth_element: :leaves: :deer: :green_heart: I loove your candles too! :candle: :heart: Oh and your sweet excitement is really getting to me too, it is very much loved! :wink: :smiling_face: You know I was like that too, in the very beginning! Haha…love you hun! Blessed Be :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

It is a very beautiful altar! Congratulations! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

That’s a fantastic altar! I love all the elements you’ve incorporated and even having your deity name on the tray. Very nice! And as long as you love it and feel in you that it’s serving the purpose you’ve intented, I think that is all that matters :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Congratulations on your first Altar, it’s beautiful

12 Likes

That’s beautiful and I think you did an amazing job! :deer: :heart:

No annoyance here! :clap: Post away – and hold on to that excitement, it’s joyous!

11 Likes

Extremely well said. :heartpulse:

13 Likes

Beautiful. Just remember that if you are happy with it, thats all that matters.

Blessed be

13 Likes

It is beautiful and very neat and unfussy. I love it :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

I love :heart: your altar, @amandakay It’s beautiful! Congrats :partying_face: and thank you :pray: for sharing with us! :hugs:

9 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous, so serene and peaceful. :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.