First attempt at making my own set of runes

I have been wanting a set of runes that called to me. I have had a couple of glass sets with designs painted on them which were fun to use but I never connected to.

I make exotic cat claw and teeth replica pendants from metal clay and it occurred to me a couple of days ago that I could try my hand at making myself one from bronze metal clay. I didn’t quite know what I was doing so I only made two to see how they turned out.

I have some fine-tuning to do with the rest of them but I’m pleased with this first attempt.

Kat

9 Likes

They look great! You should be very proud of them!

5 Likes

Those are gorgeous! :star_struck: Great job!

I wish my hands were still able to do something like that. I have oaks that we could make chips fromwhat the trees let go of during the last storm. :thinking:

I hope the connection is strong for you! You certainly did a great bit of crafting.

4 Likes

Those are beautiful! Good job!

4 Likes

I think they turned out great! I’m glad that you created them because you have that personal connection.

5 Likes

Beautiful!

5 Likes

Those are amazing, @Artemisia- you are one talented crafter! :star_struck: I really love the details you added to the back, they look so earthen and natural :two_hearts:

I think the best tools and the ones we connect best with are often those we make for ourselves! Enjoy you lovely new runes, thanks for sharing! :heart:

3 Likes