First Day here, Excited new school vibes!

Blessings all I’m Sarah
Newbie on the block…

Found my way here following an invisible guide lighting my way while researching correspondences, so that tells me I was supposed to find you all. Looking forward to getting to know you and share this enlightening journey.

I’m new here but about 1 year into my craft having found my way through my love for plants, herbalism, astrology and magick curiosity. Something always told me this was my path, it took turning 50 and a new life chapter, moving out of town to the rural villages of Lincolnshire England to allow myself the freedom to be the real me, and I’m loving it.

I can’t wait to continue to blossom with you all.

Love and light
Sarah

15 Likes

Welcome to the forum @WellybootWitch :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

It seems that a lot of people are guided here by an invisible force - the Gods, the Divine, their Guides, whatever you wanna call it. You’re not alone in that! I’m happy to hear that you’re finding the freedom to be the real you! :clap: I’ve been going through something similar, to be honest, and it can be quite confusing until things get settled. Anyway, enough of my rambling :joy: I look forward to seeing you around. Please, feel free to make yourself at home!

10 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and live in North Carolina. I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

Two of my very favorite things! :herb:

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

9 Likes

Welcome @WellybootWitch ! Glad to have you here! I’m an eclectic witch from Minnesota, US. This is a great place to be guided to! Lots of information and a big caring family.

11 Likes

@WellybootWitch welcome to the witch family!
I am Airram from Greece
in the forum you will find wise witches and different paths of magic
I wish you a good journey in the world of learning… :pentagram: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @WellybootWitch

I’m happy your path brought you here! I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. We are here for you, Sarah, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

11 Likes

Welcome, @WellybootWitch! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: I’m also about one year into my craft. It also took me decades of life before considering it seriously, instead of just going with the flow and being like, “Yeah, my life is full of inexplicable things, but that’s just how it is.” Now I say similar, but I add in a lot more witchy words. :laughing:

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space and learning alongside you. :black_heart:

10 Likes

Hi, @WellybootWitch! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s so lovely to have you here! I’m glad you found your way to us! If you need anything or have any questions, just ask and someone will be there to help you!

I look forward to getting to know you better!

9 Likes

Welcome to the coven

Blessed be :magic_wand:

8 Likes

Hello @WellybootWitch,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Just stopping by to say that it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Congrats to you! Embarking on the magickal journey is very empowering. I hope your path brings you much happiness and many blessings :sparkles:

Please make yourself right at home here, Sarah!

Blessed be

9 Likes

Welcome Sarah! I’m a “wee” bit older, and I totally get the Time of Life thing👋

9 Likes