First Day of the Month: Don't Forget Your Cinnamon Spell!

That’s such a smart way to plan spellwork in advance! :star_struck: I hope it brings you an abundance of blessings and prosperity, @crystal5 - so mote it be! :heart:

Top-notch spell imrpvosing there- when it’s not working the way you wish, time to adapt! I’m glad you were able to blow abundance into your space successfully, @Phoenix_Rose. May it be a prosperous new month for you! :sparkles::blush:

13 Likes

Oh, thank you for the reminder!
I almost always forget :hugs:

9 Likes

I did this earlier today before I went on my New Year’s Day hike and forgot to post until now!

Had a brief window of opportunity before the cats would try to dart out :laughing: (actually they weren’t nearby but I did make this quick to avoid any temptation!)

Happy New Year, New Month!

11 Likes

It’s my pleasure, @KristinaRoseMarie - may the new month (and new year!) be full of abundance for you! :heart: :hugs:

Blowing cinnamon in brings abundance, but cats running out would bring nothing but chaos :joy_cat: Nicely maneuvered! :sunglasses: :+1:

Happy New Year and Month to you too, Artemisia- may the time ahead be full of blessings for you and your household! :cat2: :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Did it. This is the first time I’ve done a cinnamon new month spell. Went very well, with my whole house cleanse and re-ward. Thankyou. :green_heart:

6 Likes

I missed it, but that’s okay. I don’t have any cinnamon right now anyway, but I will light some incense and bless my home! :heart:

This is a fantastic idea! :clap: I think I’ll add a reminder like this to the Spells8 Community Calendar!

6 Likes

I put it in my calendar to repeat on the 1st of the month. I also did this last night after mediation. The meditation was really good. Andi could feel Lucifers wings. Feels like a blanket of comfort And his heat coursed through my body as I directed it to each body part. He knew I needed him.

I made this through Image Creator from Microsoft Designer

7 Likes

@TracyS Woohoo! I’m glad it went well for you, Tracy- may your home be blessed by abundance in the weeks ahead! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@MeganB A fun thing about this spell is that there’s an opportunity to do it each and every month- if you miss one, no worries! Another 1st will be here before we know it :blush: Hope you’re having fun settling in and making the new house a home! :heart:

@Devenne I like your idea of pairing this spell with a meditation- it sounds like it all went well for you and your guide! I’m glad you enjoyed such a nice meditation with him :grinning: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Thankyou miss lovely lady :kiss::kiss::kiss:

6 Likes

@Devenne :hugs: :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Smiling****. :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

6 Likes

Awesome spell. I had heard of it mentioned in a few other places but tend to forget when life gets busy as mine does.

Thank you for the spell. Blessed be.:partying_face:

6 Likes

My pleasure, @Magdelina! :heart:

Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

Has the Cinnamon Spell always been on the Google calendar or is that new? I just noticed to for next month. So helpful!

6 Likes

You’re right, it’s shiny and new for the new year! I believe Megan recently added it to the Calendar :blush:

May it help anyone who enjoys the monthly cinnamon spell keep track of their casting! :spiral_calendar: :sparkles: :brown_heart:

6 Likes

It’s new :heart: I added it in after someone else (sorry, I can’t remember who!) mentioned that they added it to their own calendar. I figured it would be a cool thing to have on our community calendar as a reminder!

5 Likes

It’s wonderful and useful, thank you!

5 Likes

You’re welcome - I’m glad it’s useful! :blush:

5 Likes

How/where do you go to see the Google calendar for spells8?

6 Likes

Hi @Phoenix_Rose!

Here is a link you can click to view the Spells8 Google Calendar (and add it to your personal Google Calendar, if you wish) :

Blessed be!

6 Likes