Flower Magic, etc šŸ’

With all this talk about color magic, candle magic, chakras, etc. I decided to show you all the flowers I foraged around the house. I placed them in an antique perfume bottle that was my grandmotherā€™s.

Hereā€™s a close up of the bottle:

Hereā€™s another gift that my son gave me, flowers and a case. The rose in front is a pen.

12 Likes

Gorgeous, I love having flowers in the house, but that perfume bottleā€¦ absolutely stunning. I have some from my grandmother too! I had to put them away before my daughter got a hold of them again for her slime potions. So hard to clean up. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Hereā€™s one Iā€™m adding after I made the post, obviously.

9 Likes

Lovely flowers! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :bouquet:

7 Likes

Wow! Lovely flowers, in both pictures! And that perfume bottle is stunning!

7 Likes

Thank you :heart::blush:

7 Likes

And thank you

7 Likes

Iā€™d like to get an Egyptian perfume bottle. Those are so gorgeously spectacular!!! :heart:

7 Likes

Sounds like it would be wonderful!

7 Likes

Something like these maybe?

[Pic from Pinterest]

I had a (very small lol) collection of Egyptian perfume bottles as a kid- I loved them so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The funny thing was that perfume usually comes in a very fancy bottle as is, so I never actually used them for perfume :laughing:

They would be amazing for holding small flowers, magickal oils, or other potions though! :sparkles:

Beautiful flower arrangement, Christina- itā€™s gorgeous! :blossom:

8 Likes

Yes :sob: theyā€™re beautiful!!!

6 Likes

Those are beautiful flowers :heart: And I L O V E the perfume bottle!

6 Likes

I wouldnā€™t mind having an Egyptian Perfume Bottle myself! I will have to put 1 on my wishlist! I should see if I can find the bottles from my grandmother that I have. I know I put them away, now I just have to find them again. :rofl:

6 Likes

How did I miss this! I love that perfume bottle :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: itā€™s so vintage looking :star_struck: ive been looking into the properties of flowers lately and itā€™s really fascinating :grin: so many ways to use them in magic :mage::seedling:

6 Likes

If you put them somewhere safe, chances are youā€™ll never find them again. LOL!

5 Likes

That is exactly what happened too!

5 Likes

LOL! Thatā€™s what always happens to me!

5 Likes