Fonts used on the book of shadow pages?

Does anyone know the name of the fonts that are used on the book of shadows pages provided by Spells8? I want to add my own pages but I’d like the fonts to be the same :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Welcome to the community! :sparkles::sparkles: I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do! :relaxed:

I’m curious about this too — I think @Francisco might be able to answer your question :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Merry meet @Moonsong! :heart:

Wade is right- the talented @Francisco who designed the pages should be able to help you identify the font :blush:

Make yourself at home in the forum! It’s a pleasure to meet you- blessed be :sparkles:

6 Likes

Jane (and Wade),

I just sent you a PM with the fonts attached! :wink:

8 Likes

@Francisco

I would like to use the Spells 8 fonts on the pages I create for my BOS. Would you please send them to me in PM?

Blessings Always,
@marsha

6 Likes

No problem. Check your inbox!

5 Likes

Could I ask for those fonts as well

5 Likes

Ok for the obsessively neat like me… matching font to type my own pages and print them on the balnk BoS pages this is like the holy grail! @Francisco may I please, pretty please with a cherry on top :cherries: request a PM with the fonts too?

7 Likes

Sorry to trouble you, I would love to have it too please! :))

7 Likes

Sure! I will add them here:

Tale of Hawks.ttf (54.8 KB)

Quattrocento-Bold.ttf (150.4 KB)

Quattrocento-Regular.ttf (144.3 KB)

IMFellEnglish-Regular.ttf (186.8 KB)

I didn’t share them before because the font I use for titles (“Tale of Hawks”) is not free for all uses (e.g. commercial uses) so I bought a license from the author to use in the printables. If it’s for personal use, don’t worry about it. All the other ones are open source fonts.

13 Likes

I really appreciate you buying the licence and sharing the fonts you use. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Many thanks @Francisco
Cheers,
Janis :triskele:

5 Likes

thank you so much!

4 Likes

thank you so much

4 Likes

I’d be very grateful for Spell8 fonts. Thanks
Garnet

3 Likes

Hello! Which is the font used for the Index Pages, IE Candles, Herbs, Books of Shadows? I can maybe get it from adobe if it’s not free, but it doesn’t look like any of the ones you listed. IMFellEnglish looks kind of like it but doesn’t have the fancy stuff done on those title pages.
THANKS!
***I’m wanting to add a “gemstone” page and some of other printables don’t seem to fit under any of those index page titles either, so I want to make my own.

6 Likes