Forest Witch Bookshop Ambient Sound Video

Just sharing a new to me video from ASMR Weekly that is so cozy and calming to me! Thought some of you might like it too.

If anyone else has any others to recommend, please share :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Ohhhhhh this is so relaxing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love listening to these music videos in the background- I swear they help me concentrate, and they’re great for writing inspiration! :sparkles:

Thank you so much for sharing it, @Aurora_Hestia :heart:

There are a few around in the forum, but I remember that @Melora_Fae shared an autumn-themed video like this a few months ago that I loved too- here’s a link to the post if you’re interested! :blush:

7 Likes

Shit…I just bookmarked this! Love love love it @Aurora_Hestia!! :hugs: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Thank you! There are so many fun videos from that channel, including some for Imbolc that I’ll be watching over the next week.

I’m the same way! I like the background noise. I’ve yet to use it for writing inspiration, but now that you mention it, I might have to give that a try! Thanks for the tip!

5 Likes

Oh! If you see any that you really enjoy, feel free to drop a link(s) here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s my pleasure! :blush:

It seems like everyone has their own style of background music that helps them- some people swear by classical music, but I sit there and follow along with the tune, it completely distracts me :joy: These soft, ambient background sounds have just enough rhythm to be soothing, but not enough to distract me from whatever I’m doing- they’re perfect!

I hope they can help you with your writing and creative projects too- good luck! :heart::grinning: :writing_hand:

4 Likes

Oh thank the Gods I’m not the only one that does this :laughing: even with ambient sound like in a coffee shop or anywhere that people are talking, my brain tries to follow the conversations. I do much better with lo-fi music, pink/brown noise, fire crackling, or ocean waves :ocean:

4 Likes

Hahaha same! I can “tune out” if they’re speaking in another language or the voices are muted enough, but if any words are audible then whoosh I’m out of my project and listening along to hear what they’re saying :joy:

I hope you don’t mind if I add a link to the Imbolc videos that you so kindly shared in the Imbolc discussion here too (in case any other ambient video lovers want to check them out!) They really are awesome! :two_hearts:

→ Ambience Videos for Imbolg 2023

Thank you again for sharing them, @Aurora_Hestia :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I don’t mind at all! I appreciate you including it here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The pleasure is all mine! :hugs::heart:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.