Forgetting spell

Heloo, anyone knows how to forget something? If a spell is necessary, could you tell me one that really works?
I want to forget something big, that’s kind of everywhere
I want to forget it and everything that’s related to it
Also why can’t I choose the qna category?

12 Likes

What do you want to forget? Is it for you personally?

12 Likes

What comes to mind for me is cord cutting? Are u trying to dull the emotions related to something/someone

12 Likes

Hello lovely. I’m not sure if this is even possible, to completely delete a memory, or if it’s healthy? Forgetting memories is a difficult one and memories have a habit, ( if we supress something painful,) of coming back later more poisoness. Just to advise too, if you’re going to write personal stuff about yourself here, perhaps put this post into Sacred Space, it’s a more private space for coven members only, if you prefer this lovely :green_heart:

I’ve got memories I’d rather forget, but I’ve learnt to file them. They’ve been dealt with through counselling and shadow work, then filed in a box with a lid and lock. Like @Devenne suggested, detaching our emotions from the memory can help in removing the power of the memory. There maybe a spell, I’d love to know it too, if there is :green_heart:

12 Likes

Yes it’s for me personally

11 Likes

No not cord cutting, I’m trying to forget it cuz its bad, it’s not a feeling, more like something I learned, that I want to unlearn

11 Likes

Well if that the case I’d say shadow work and self love to work thru it. Also training your brain. Changing ur thought process replacement of ur thoughts switch bad with good

10 Likes

Well I have memory problems so I can forget easily, but I can’t forget this thing cuz its everywhere… If there was at least a technic that helps me forget that doesn’t require me to try and not see it
Also it’s really better if I don’t remember it

11 Likes

Shadow work? And how exactly can I switch bad with good :sweat_smile:??
Cuz umm what I learned is terrible really terrible

10 Likes

Yes, shadow work. the shadow is parts that are essentially hidden. It can be the voice that’s negative in your head. so let’s say I get annoyed about something. I’ll open up dialogue in my head to it. ask why it feels that way validate it and suggest a better way. Here is some info on it. I have a shadow workbook I bought I use. Stuff like journaling daily is key. daily meditation is key. Let’s say u feel guilty about something. write why u feel guilty. Then if u did it on purpose and why. Then writing forgiveness for yourself.

Shadow Work Guide: 6 Powerful Exercises to Get Started (scottjeffrey.com)

10 Likes
  • Remind yourself that your thoughts are not reality.
  • Start a thought journal.
  • Practice self-compassion.
  • Repeat positive affirmations regularly.
  • Engage in physical work like gardening or cleaning to divert your mind.
  • Understand where your thoughts come from.
10 Likes

Also with shadow work you have to take breaks till u return back to positivity by means of meditation, jounaling, healing and happiness spells. then u can do another shadow work exercise. I say this because it can release emotions.

9 Likes

Everything takes practice and time. also maybe some counseling? If these arent useful. nothing wrong with that

9 Likes

Like an inner dialogue? The one I use to play pretend in my head? Making scenarios and such?
I always have it, thinking of if what i did was right and if wrong how to fix it

11 Likes

Counseling?
Also you seem to still not realize what I mean by forgetting something bad
I’m not talking about something emotionally bad
It’s like… The bad kind of content. I saw it, hated it, but started watching it for no reason, and I want to stop. And forget completely

Also thank you two for staying here to help I feel like I’ve used a lot of your time😅 I just really want to forget it

10 Likes

Yes say you think man this guy’s an a hole. Ten u say to that voice why do u think he’s an asshole. Then u tell it the better way which is that it doesn’t matter what he did because u should only look within.

Still I say yes. Many people do need counseling I have been and I am currently doing my own counseling in my shadow work journaling and self love because I have graduated to the level where Im seeking the information to heal myself.

Sometimes we need an outside perspective to put it into perspective for us. I get that from this group and my research and discernment. An outside perspective. It doesn’t mean anything is wrong with u or anyone else that goes. We are learning to embrace mental health. And that part of mental health not being able to stop something.

10 Likes

Thank you! I’ll check shadow work tomorrow, goodnight!

10 Likes

Your welcome sweetheart sweet dreams :kiss::kiss::kissing_heart::kiss: :people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging:

10 Likes

Unless it was. Constant thing then I’d handle it by other means such as cursing.

8 Likes

I completely agree this will make u sick. While it’s not what you want to hear. It’s true. We are here for you. I promise. We just all have gone through that. Suppressing or “deleting” something will never get rid of it. It will only get worse. In my opinion you should work through everything you come across. So it doesn’t drag you down. We have to talk about or write about cry about it. Work it out.

Sending lots of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

9 Likes