Forum Community Calendar! & EEC Update

Awesome, Marsha! It looks great!

7 Likes

From what Siofra said, it sounds like the app was going through an update- were you able to get in okay, Jan? Iā€™m on desktop myself, but if the app is having some issues, we can definitely look into it! :pray:

Looks awesome, Marsha! I love how you add the exact times of the moon phase- thatā€™s such a great addition to a calendar :blush: :calendar:

7 Likes

This is amazing! I am so excited! I got my calendars all synced up! This is the year of the google calendar! Thank you for doing this and maintaining it!

8 Likes

This is awesome @MeganB . Thank you!

7 Likes

Youā€™re welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Iā€™m not sure if it ever got announced earlier when it happened, but we also have other Google calendars!

ā†’ 2024 Wiccan & Pagan Holiday Calendar ā€“ Spells8

If anyone wants these in an iCal version, just let me know!

6 Likes

Can I have iCal version of the Norse holidays please. Thanks :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

@tracyS ā€“ Yes, yes you can! I actually went ahead and just grabbed them all.

These links are all iCal links for anyone that needs them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Fabulous thankyou :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thanks so much, @MeganB
I love this! My calendar looks really busy now!

6 Likes

Youā€™re so welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Iā€™m so glad you like it and that it will be useful!

6 Likes

Sweet, thanks for adding the iCal link making it easier for me to use on my new laptop I just got in. Also thanks for adding the Pagan Holidays, I just went and added those as well. This is so cool.

6 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome! :revolving_hearts: Iā€™m happy to hear that it will be useful for you!

5 Likes

Is the calendar still available?, as it wonā€™t let me add it to my calendar :pensive:

7 Likes

It is! :hugs: Iā€™m not sure why :face_with_monocle: but I had to add the Google version through my laptop :computer: the first time. I was able to add the others from my phone :iphone: though.

If that doesnā€™t work @MeganB may have another idea for you. Or if its the iCal version, I donā€™t use that format.

5 Likes

It is still available! Which version isnā€™t working for you and Iā€™ll troubleshoot it the best I can (although it may not be until tomorrow when I get back on the computer).

Edit: I think part of the problem is if you try to add it from the app, Google does something weird and tries to make you login, but the Spells8 app doesnā€™t close completely and then it acts weird. Please try adding it from your computer or alternatively you can copy the link and import the calendar via the link in your Google calendar. You can find instructions for that with Google Support by clicking/tapping here.

5 Likes

I didnā€™t know you had an iPad Iā€™ve been using the website on my phone/ tablet for years :smiling_face:x

6 Likes

These are super handy! Thanks for breaking them into categories, Megan! :spiral_calendar: :blush:

I like to use the website version on my desktop too :blush: But yes, there is an app if youā€™d like to give it a try! :grinning:

(Apple)

(Android- Google Play)

5 Likes

Yes, I love using the app on my phone! Were you able to get the calendar added?

5 Likes

I think Iā€™ve added them all :slight_smile:

5 Likes