Forum How-To šŸ’¬ Guides for Using the Forum!

Test run
Https://forum. Spells8.com/t/forum/pure light/19894/23?u

8 Likes

Nope :woman_facepalming:t2: Uuugh

8 Likes

I quit Iā€™m putting the name of the spell I used for the challenge or by type I only used one as an outline

8 Likes

@Nixi Hi! I will send you a more detailed message if this is too confusingā€¦ Iā€™m currently on my phoneā€¦

Whenever you see the little chainā€¦ if you click on it (like for a topic or specific reply) it will give you the option to copy itā€¦

In the reply box theres a little chainā€¦ 4 over from the left.

Put the web address in the top box. Then what you it to say in the bottom box & hit okay.

Or in the top box type the name of the topic you are looking for & from the list click the one you want & it will prefill with the link for you.

8 Likes

It just took me 5 minutes to figure out what the bottle off water in my hand was and how to open it.
Iā€™ll have to just to write the name and it somebody had to fix it in sorry but my brain is not fully working yet

11 Likes

No worries, Nixi! :heart: Itā€™s totally okay ā€“ if youā€™re trying to add a link in for the challenge Iā€™m sure one of us moderators will find it and add a link. Please donā€™t stress yourself out about it ā€“ everything is a-okay! :blush: :+1:

10 Likes

I did what I think is exactly the way described but I must be doing something wrong and I canā€™t find it
At this point I canā€™t even remember the name of the spell and canā€™t find it no matter what I search.
I just posted my entry using a description and thereā€™s a picture. I figure itā€™s easy to recognize and late enough in the challenge that it will be easy to find and easy to fix

9 Likes

Thatā€™s absolutely okay, Nixi! :heart: We understand your situation and that you are trying your best- and thatā€™s the most anyone can ever do. Thank you very much for your effort- no worries from here! Feel free to post whatever you can and weā€™ll handle any edits from there :handshake: :blush:

Lots of love and blessed be!

8 Likes

Thank you :sparkles:

8 Likes

Youā€™re welcome! :heart:

Blessed be :sparkles:

9 Likes

Bumping this post as an important edit regarding forum categories has been made :blush: Please see below!

8 Likes

There are a lot of new folks getting started (welcome! :heart:) so bumping this post- it has a lot of helpful advice and tips for using the forum!

9 Likes

Thank you for this amazing guide! :black_heart:

This explains why I couldnā€™t tag my posts. I was starting to feel guilty for not doing so, but I couldnā€™t figure it out. :joy:

9 Likes

Thank you for trying, Katerina- no need to feel guilty! You can rest easy and leave the tagging to the Mods :handshake: :blush:

On that note, if you ever get a little notification that your post has been edited, it may just be the addition of a tag or two as we go around adding them in. Just a heads up!

Lots of love and blessed be :star2:

10 Likes

We do have quite a few new members & Iā€™m really enjoying getting to know everyone! :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Forum ā€œLike Limitsā€ and Levels

We have many new faces in our coven lately, so I wanted to bump this post and remind everyone that most of Spells8 is available to read without an account :heart: most categories can be found with a Google search. Please keep your internet safety in mind!

10 Likes

Ooo good reminder! :+1: People can see the posts & replies, but canā€™t interact with them. :smiling_face:

9 Likes

Thank you for doing this great work , very much appreciated @MeganB
Blessed Be :dizzy:

9 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome, @debra2 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes