Forum is confusing me lol

Ok I was reading this wonderful post on ganesha this afternoon and now it is gone. I can’t find it. I am having a terrible time getting around this forum:frowning:

Where did that post go?
Maybe it’s my phone or just me lol.

7 Likes

You can put the word that you remember in the search bar at the top right & a list of topics concerning that will pop up. Or you may find others that have more information or links to more information. I hope this helps.

8 Likes

ruthann, krissie beat me to the search idea. :sweat_smile: I linked to it and I hope that helps.

If you use mobile, bookmarks are an awesome resource provided on the site. clicking the three sideways dots under a post should open more options, one of them being a bookmark. You can find your bookmarks by clicking on your profile picture in the top right of the screen. (You can remove a bookmark in the same way you created one.)

Maybe one of the mods can help, but there is a new user tutorial that helped me a lot when I joined. I don’t remember how I got to it though. :thinking: I do remember getting a badge for doing it. :upside_down_face:

If we didn’t answer your question, let us know. We’re here to help. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks guys. Lol I searched and found the post. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@Susurrus and @Praecog29 to the rescue! :raised_hands: :heart: That searchbar function is a lifeline for me too :grin::+1:

I’m glad you were able to find the post, @ruthann- happy forum browsing! :sparkles:

6 Likes