Found these deity card! Great for baby witches!

I found these at my local shop! Each one has a prayer and blessing for each deity. I pray to Brighid and favor her guidance but they had quite a selection. I also carry Hecita in my wallet as well.

27 Likes

How cool! I wish I had a local shop to go to.

13 Likes

That’s a gorgeous card! If I’m not mistaken, the words on the card are actually from a song!

14 Likes

Found these on etsy

Altar cards

On the one hand, these are cool, the set has deities I connect with, and I really like the idea.
On the other hand, not so liking the price.

I might try making my own for the mix of deitys I work with. Of course, I might also get busy and forget…

(it’s a Dagda/Brigid thing wink @MeganB)

13 Likes

Haha i feel the same way :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Thats a good memory!

10 Likes

Same here :disappointed_relieved:

9 Likes

I love anything written on paper, so I can add it to the pile of things that need to be added in my BOS :laughing:

10 Likes

@dorian1 amazing find

9 Likes

@dorian1 great find!

Story of my life!

8 Likes

Correct! One of my favorites actually. I hum it while when I need a bossy of confidence or when I feel panic attacks coming on. She is one of my first deities that I started studying.

9 Likes

I am the same way!! I have to constantly tell myself it’s MY BOS and doesn’t have to be perfect. OCD!!! So I have a binder and a whole punch and have no shame in using a printer!

9 Likes

I live between 2 major cities in SW Ohio and I figured I have to travel to those but found not 1 but 2 shops about 20 minutes from my town. The one is owned by a beautiful kind lady and anytime I go in there I feel at home. This says a lot about the atmosphere because I am a hermit and hate getting around people. It just drains me honestly. The other shop tho I feel very nervous when in there and actually have only been a couple times. I don’t feel as though they are there for the right reason and it’s a profit thing, which is fine. But I don’t want to purchase my stones and material with that energy attached to it. I hope that made sense, I got into a ramble lol :relaxed:

10 Likes

That’s beautiful! And I love the idea of carrying a chosen diety’s card with you during the day. Whenever you need to, you can take it out, read the words, and feel their power there with you :heart:

I’m rocking out to this now :notes::dancer: :laughing:

Ohhh thanks for the etsy link! Checking them out :eyes::sparkles:

8 Likes

It’s one of my favorite songs :blush::blush:

7 Likes

I would shop there, then. I wouldn’t want those bad vibes attaching themselves to my stuff.

The closest store to me is like sixty miles away. If it’s even still there, I haven’t been there so long I’ve forgotten how to get there! LOL!

8 Likes

I’m with you on that

7 Likes

Same here :woman_facepalming:t3:

8 Likes

@anon87969570 I can relate on so many levels to the getting busy & forget… & your deity references :rofl:

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.