Free Manifesting Challenge from Yasmin Boland

Hi guys,

I thought I would share a link to Yasmin Bolands free 7 day manifestation challenge :grinning:

https://magic.moonology.com/7-day-yasmin-moonology-challenge-st1

It’s begins on Sunday 7th March 11.11am UK time but I believe if you can’t make it live there’s a replay link sent out :bouquet:

I’ve got a few books, journals and some moon cards by Yasmin and I like what I’ve read so far so I’m excited for this challenge! :sparkles:

Have a great weekend!

9 Likes

Thank you for sharing :blue_heart:

7 Likes

Oh thanks for sharing! I love her artwork and plan on getting the Moonology deck sometime soon :crescent_moon:

6 Likes

Thank you @Abs53

4 Likes

Thank you! I will try to look into the replay of this later today!

3 Likes

Thank you @Abs53, I just signed up! I just bought her Moonology Oracle Deck this morning and some crystals, that I very much needed :grin:. It all should be here tomorrow.
Blessed Be

3 Likes

Awesome- thanks for sharing @Abs53! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

You’re all so welcome! I just thought I’d let you know I tuned in yesterday and really enjoyed it!

It was a nice, sort of back-to-basics, guide to manifesting. Essentially every day is a different stage and then you do the actual manifesting on the last day to coincide with new moon.

The links are available on her FB page for 24 hours before being replaced with the next days class. So day 1 will be available until 11.11 uk time today and so on.

Yesterday was all about clearing negative energies and I felt so good after!

4 Likes

I signed up, but I didn’t know it was going to just be on FB, I don’t have FB anymore.
Thank you though :grin:

3 Likes