Freezer Spell

I am new and I’m trying to find the best freezer spell to banish someone out of my life. Looking for advice

7 Likes

@toby Search Results for “Freezer spell” – Spells8
First hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England. Above is a link to freezer spells on Spells8, alternatively if you’ve got the app, type in freezer spell in the search on the top right, and there’s lots there. Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Hello @toby and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

@tracyS is right - we have a lot of information here on the forum and main site for banishing both people and habits. I can grab some links for you, too!

I hope you’re able to find something that works for you! :hugs:

5 Likes

Hi @toby! It looks like @tracyS and @MeganB got you covered, spell-wise. I just want to pop in and say welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

4 Likes

Hi @toby!

I can see Tracy and Megan have shared a lot of great spell suggestions for you, so I’m just following Amethyst in to wish you a warm hello :wave: :blush:

Oh! And if you’re struggling to find a freezer spell that suits your needs, you might widen the search to Cord Cutting Spells (a very final form of cutting bonds) too. Here are two you might consider:

There’s also the Banishing Spell Collection with a whole assortment of banishing spellwork.

I hope you can find the perfect spell for you- good luck with your casting, Toby! :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.