Freyia Norling- Tarot Spreads and Rune Reading

Hello All,

Freyia is one of my favourite witches to watch on YouTube. What she shares with the community is amazing and she’s one of the originals I started watching 3 years ago on my spiritual path. I was very interested in Nordic Witchcraft back then, anything to do with Seers etc.

Anyway, in this video is tarot and rune methods used by her which may help you as well.

Tem

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing, definitely interesting. Saving to continue watching. :grinning:

5 Likes

Nice! One can never have too many resources about tarot and runes :heart: And wow- this video is really beautifully made. You can tell it was crafted with care, love, and a talent for video editing as well! :sparkles: A fun watch- thanks for sharing, @Temujin_Calidius :blush:

3 Likes

Yeah her husband does the recording and editing. She use to be a singer in the US before moving to Scandinavia to practice her arts away from the hustle and bustle.

3 Likes

That’s the dream right there! I also moved away from the US to Europe, but I have yet to find a sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle! Gotta keep looking I suppose :grin::+1:

Thanks again and blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes