Friday fun (quiz type thing)

Something I came across on Discord that you might enjoy :blush:
Have your birth charts ready, here it comes… :milky_way: :sparkles:

For me it says:

I am a psychic, but my emotions are rather sparkling. I think in an intuitive way, but express my energy in a powerful way. I seek security. I take on the role of The Comedian.

That’s me to a T, isn’t it? :joy: Now how about you? :wink:

12 Likes

Oh, I love these! I’m glad I have my birth chart handy on my phone :laughing:

For me, mine says this:

I am a detective, but my emotions are rather vivid. I think in a curious way, but express my energy in a brooding. In love, I seek respect. I toke on the role of the messenger.

I mean, I think this definitely fits my personality - or at least how I see myself!

7 Likes

I am a guardian, but my emotions are rather unpredictable. I think in a practical way, but express my energy in a brooding way. In love I seek passion. I take on the role of the messenger.

6 Likes

Alright, here goes! I love these kinds of things :laughing:

I’m a detective but my emotions are composed. I think in a detective way but express my energy in a powerful way. In love I seek support. I take on the role of an old soul.

5 Likes

I am a visionary, but my emotions are rather whimsical. I think in a logical way, but express my energy in a combative way. In love, I seek excitement. I take on the role of the protector.

:laughing: I mean, it’s true… but the combative energy is giving me some things to think about.

5 Likes

I am a dreamer but my emotions are rather unpredictable. I think in a vague way but express my energy in a brooding way. In love, I seek understanding I take on the role of the Asethete

for the most part true. I had to google what Aesthete is and something to do with sensitive to art and nature. I like art and nature, lol. So yeah, fairly accurate

6 Likes

So I use sidereal astrology, I don’t have all my signs on hand but this is what I got:

I am a wanderer, but my emotions are rather extreme. I think in a lighthearted way. I take on the role of comedian.

Lol this is interesting! I’ll have to dig out Mars and Venus.

6 Likes

This is fun :smile: here is mine:

I am an initiator, but my emotions are vibrant. I think in a vague way, but express my energy in a lively way. In love, I seek passion. I take on the role of The Mystic.

6 Likes

Oh! I love these :heart_eyes:

I am a Detective, but my emotions are rather enduring. I think in a complex way, but I express my energy in a brooding way. In love, i seek support. I take on the role of the messenger.

I always forget just how much Scorpio I have in my chart until I take it back out and look at it again :joy:

Thank you so much for this fun quiz, @CelestiaMoon! :heart::dizzy:

6 Likes

Oh you’re all very welcome loves, I’ve enjoyed reading your entries too, and just seeing you have fun~ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.