Full Harvest Moon Celebration šŸŒ•

Owie. That sounds like it would hurt coming out. Glad youā€™re okay, dear heart! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I mean, technically speaking, the moon wonā€™t reach peak illumination until today (Oct. 28) at 4:24 PM EST - youā€™ve still got time!

11 Likes

full moon the sea was painted gold

13 Likes

Aww thankyouu love! :kissing_heart: :hugs: :heart:

10 Likes

Yes :cry: it hurt like hell when she was putting those cleaning tools deep inside my ears! :sob: But i sat still as i couldnā€™t move as the doc told me, coz a sudden movement could be risky while those long tweezers or something were still inside. Anyways i actually am thankful 100 times more i got it done. That living with severely blocked ears was a literal nightmare! :face_exhaling: :heart: :heart: :heart: Blessed be my lovely and caring friend. So much love to you :purple_heart:

8 Likes

OH MY GOD!! I canā€™t express in words how beautiful this picture is airam!! :heart_eyes: :face_holding_back_tears: :full_moon: :ocean: :sparkles: Thankyouu for sharing and i wanna ask can i download and keep it, please? It feels like i am in love with this picture! :smiling_face: :pink_heart: :hearts:

10 Likes

my love, Iā€™m glad you like it! Yes, you can take it with lots of love! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

@Solasta_Amore Iā€™ve had that done too. Itā€™s really painful. Now I use olive oil ( donā€™t warm it up, just natural out the bottle) and put a couple drops in my ears at night, every couple months for a few days and it dissolves the wax. Poor you. Sending hugs :hugs::heartpulse:

11 Likes

You can make a tincture of olive oil and garlic (warm the oil, add some garlic and let it sit til the oil coolsā€¦ and maybe a little while after that)ā€¦ when you add that oil to your ears, it disolves wax and also helps treat infections. Obviously, if you have a massive ear infectionā€¦ antibiotics is a must, but the garlic does help if you feel one coming on!

11 Likes

Love you right back, darling! Glad to know your ears are better!

10 Likes

Ooo itā€™s lovely to see you @Solasta_Amore :smiling_face:

Iā€™m a little late posting these but my daughter cheered in the Homecoming game here Friday night. I had to wait a bit before going to the field for my son to bring me 1 of the cheerleaders sweatshirts now that itā€™s getting colder. While I was waiting in the front of the school I was able to take these!

9 Likes

@Solasta_Amore Iā€™m so glad the doctors were able to help and that youā€™re feeling better! Hooray! :hugs::heart:

@Airam & @Susurrus - Beautiful pictures! :full_moon: :star_struck:

9 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria :blush: I just happened to take them while waiting to go into the game & looked up at the sky likeā€¦ Ooooā€¦ whereā€™s my camera! :rofl:

7 Likes

@Susurrus Youā€™re such a cutie seriously! :grin: :heart: These pictures are absolutely stunning! I could make a whole album of moon pictures if itā€™s up to me!! :smiling_face: :full_moon: :silver_heart: :sparkles: :dizzy: Thank youu and blessed be lovely! :kissing_heart:

@Amethyst thankyou my sweetest friend! You were really an encouraging boost back then, i still remember, when i was sitting in the clinic. :blush: :hugs: :hugs: :purple_heart: :pink_heart:

@AIRAM aww thnx sweetie! I loove them! :innocent: :kissing_heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

@tracyS aww thankyouuu my darling tracy. :people_hugging: Seriously, I am feeling bad now that why you went through all that, goshā€¦ itā€™s so painful. :cry: :mending_heart: But i am so grateful for this lovely suggestion my friend. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: I will definitely make this a habit as i actually am prone to quick wax accumulation even if itā€™s mild. I dunno the reasons :thinking: maybeā€¦ because my skin type is naturally very oily? Could be that, i have no idea. :sweat_smile:
Love you sweetheart, stay blessed and loved always. :hearts: :hearts:

@AileyGrey wow! The addition of garlic is amazing, really. I really didnā€™t know garlic is so useful in so many things! :astonished: :smiling_face: :garlic: Thankyouu my sweet friend! :wink: :kissing_heart:

@BryWisteria thankyou sweetpea. :face_holding_back_tears: :hugs: :kissing_heart: :woman_fairy: :pink_heart:

9 Likes

Aww, Iā€™m glad I could encourage you, dear heart!

9 Likes

:hugs: :orange_heart: :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

@Solasta_Amore thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Iā€™m one of those people that randomly look at the sky & Iā€™m likeā€¦ Ooo I need to take a picture. I did it the night we had to take my pupper to the doggy ER. I canā€™t be in the exam room after the questions portion, but my anxiety was up because we were there & I went outside & took picture of the moon that night from their parking lot. People walking in/out were walking by me likeā€¦ What is she doing?!? :rofl:

I have albums of sunsets, sunrises, moon phases, or just the sky because it looks pretty :blush:

9 Likes

Haha iā€™m just the same as you, my lovely Krissie! :hugs: :kissing_closed_eyes: :pink_heart: I am sorry i am replying after suuuch a loooooong tym, my friend. :pleading_face: :heart: :heart: :heart: Itā€™s just thatā€¦ so much has happened in my life like a freaking roller coaster, i couldnā€™t do anything. I just got affected so bad again & again, it ultimately came to my health badly. I am gonna come out though, no matter what! :innocent: I am a coven mate of The Infinite Roots, i canā€™t let down my magickal family & my true self by giving up ever, right? :wink: :kissing_heart: :blush: :pink_heart: :infinite_roots: I looove you! Stay blessed my dear @Susurrus ā€¦ :cupid: :silver_heart:

8 Likes

Oh! So nice to hear from you!

I completely understand, Iā€™ve been having Rollercoaster :roller_coaster: thrill ride year myself. Currently getting over a yucky virus (I hope :crossed_fingers:) so little bits at a time. Otherwise life has definitely been everywhere & anywhere!

Definitely take care of yourself & we will still be here when things settle a little more for you :hugs:

:people_hugging: take care of yourself & your health! :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Thankyou love I surely will! :hugs: :hearts:
And @Susurrus you too, please take full rest, medications & some relaxing time for yourself my dear. I hope that yucky virus or whatever nasty stuff that is, leaves your body for good, asap. :people_hugging: :heart: :pink_heart: Blessings to you, hun. :sparkles:

7 Likes