Full Harvest Moon Celebration 🌕

Hii all! :kissing_heart: I’m late in posting this but still… :sweat_smile:

Hope You All had A Blessed & Magickal Harvest Moon! :full_moon: :corn: :yellow_heart:

Soo here are my Esbat celebration pictures, in which I performed the harvest moon ritual by Spells8. :innocent: :sparkling_heart:

This :arrow_up: is my outdoor candle that i made yesterday only, a lil sand in the bottom and a white spell candle in the middle. I had an empty small glass jar i used earlier to store some sunflower oil. That’s the one I used for this. :innocent: :blush: :jar: I will just add two more pics of this beauty. :heart_eyes: :candle:

The candle under, the full moon… :sparkling_heart: :face_holding_back_tears: this was when i was chanting the moon mantra repeatedly, sitting on the floor just in front of the cemented table upstairs, on the terrace. (I use it for all outdoor rituals and ones requiring full view of the moon. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

Later i lit a single yellow candle inside my house in my sacred space, before going to bed, to honor the beautiful harvest moon up in the sky. :face_holding_back_tears: :yellow_heart: :candle:

That were my esbat pics! I hope you all felt what i felt, while looking at them! The beautiful energies of a blessed harvest moon & bounties of light & prosperity coming ur way… :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

14 Likes

Oh these are so soothing to look at. Very beautiful, thankyou for sharing lovely. May it bring you many blessings and joy :heartpulse::kissing_heart:

13 Likes

Thank you for sharing! :hugs: I wish I could say that I had such an experience, but I actually was laying with my pupper & then figuring out if I had to pick up my daughter & once that was figured out… I immediately laid back down & fell asleep :laughing: Although I felt the energies of this particular moon over the last few days & appreciated the things happening around me in my area outside. :smiling_face:

13 Likes

Beautiful @Solasta_Amore! Thank you for sharing. :full_moon:

13 Likes

Wonderful, @Solasta_Amore! Just like you, they are a light in the darkness.

13 Likes

My daughter and I performed the ritual. She is slowly warming up to the things her mom likes to do lol! Unfortunately, we had clouds and supposed rain coming in so we were not able to see HER beautiful lunar self. My daughter did place my moon water on her windowsill. I’m praying my jar picked up some of that amazing supermoon energy!

12 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous! :heart: Look at that beautiful candle glowing so brightly beneath the moon- they look like they are meant to be together :candle: :full_moon_with_face:

Like everything you do, this candle spell is a work of art- such a lovely offering to the harvest moon! May she bless you with lots of love, abundance, and prosperity :basket: :sparkles: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for sharing, Solasta- blessed be! :two_hearts:

11 Likes

@tracyS thank youu tracy!! :hugs: :hugs: I alwaays love your replies :smiling_face: :innocent:

@Susurrus awwwwww! That’s soo freaking cuute my dearie! :grin: :kissing_heart: :people_hugging: :sparkling_heart: I guess, you were low on energy love? Were you feeling drained? :worried: You could also be simply feeling tired & lazy, sweetheart. :kissing_heart: There’s nothing wrong with it! :heartbeat: Yes, this particular harvest moon did hold a beautifully calming & soothing energy… :blush: :silver_heart: :full_moon: :sparkles:

Thats soo beautiful! :face_holding_back_tears: it feels so so lovely many times, to just simply be and appreciate whatever we are receiving… just feel our breaths and settle some much needed calmness inside our hearts.:blush: :cupid: This is magical! :sparkles: blessed be with happiness & deep feelings of joy my friend! :people_hugging: :heart: :heart:

@Ostara aww thank YOU :face_holding_back_tears: My sweet Ostara… :kissing_heart: :heart:

@Amethyst ohh thankyou soo much my purple love. :wink: :hugs: :hugs: :sparkling_heart: How’re you my dear? How’s everything? It’s been a while and i was thinking of messaging you! :people_hugging: :pink_heart:

@stephanieanne76 ohh wow! :innocent: :heart_eyes: I didn’t make moon water this time because i am still having the full blue moon water with me for my spells. :smiling_face: :full_moon: hmm those rainy clouds do obstruct the view of beautiful moon many times! :cloud_with_rain: but as my lovely friend @Garnet once said, i still remember, when the moon is up & shining, then nothing else matters. Because she will bless you, as her magick is then freely flowing in the skies! :smiling_face: :innocent: :hearts: soo yes! Your moon water definitely picked up that magickal supermoon energy! :hugs: :sparkles: :sparkles: :full_moon_with_face:

@BryWisteria That’s such a beautiful line bry! :face_holding_back_tears: i loove this!!! :smiling_face: :candle: :full_moon_with_face: And thank you, thank you my magickal friend. May the lovely, abundant & prosperous energies of the harvest moon fill up ur life and never stop. :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: So Mote It Be! :pentacle_tarot:

11 Likes

@Solasta_Amore Thank you, Solasta- same to you! :hugs: :two_hearts: :full_moon_with_face:

9 Likes

I’m doing good, now! Things were a little chaotic for a couple of weeks but now it’s all good. Message me any time, dear heart! I’m up at weird hours of the morning. Love you!

9 Likes

Awww I just looove your energy so much amethyst!! :heart_eyes: :face_holding_back_tears:

Thank god for this! :worried: Although I am really late in replying to your message, i do hope this is the case even now. I hope you’re feeling just as positive my heart! :hugs: :purple_heart: :heart: Things are REALLY chaotic for me too right now, :face_exhaling: but i am holding onto that slippery rope of hope & faith, still. I know I will have to coat my hands with some, “positivity-dust”. :blush: :innocent: So that my hands can grip it tightly all along, until I reach the shore. :ocean: :blue_heart: :silver_heart: :white_heart:

Love you tooo & stay sooo loved & blessed my dear! :people_hugging: :silver_heart: :pink_heart:

8 Likes

Hoping you hang one with that positivity-dust! You’ll make it, I have faith in you!

8 Likes

Thankyou, thank you my sweet! :face_holding_back_tears: :heart: :heart: :heart:
The way you wrote that you have faith in me, really boosted my own wavering faith in myself @Amethyst! :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :people_hugging: :purple_heart:
I have developed severe ear blockage which was persisting since last one month, I was doing things needed to control it but today, the blockage (for the first time) is not going away. I am scared now, I will not lie. It’s ‘almost’ like i can not hear from my right ear… and with every single anxious thought, this triggers immediately. (As you already know, it started slowly after that TMJ Disorder) Idk what this is. :pensive: I am going to doctor in the evening today.

Thank you again and wish me courage & strength for whatever this might turn out to be. I love you my friend! :face_holding_back_tears: :cupid: Stay sooo blessed and happy forever.

:sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

The doctor should be able to help you, my dear. Don’t worry, it’ll be okay. Don’t forget to add your name to the Energy Exchange or update it. It sounds like you could use some healing vibes.

Sending you good vibes of my own! Love ya!

7 Likes

@Amethyst I’m currently sitting in the clinic, waiting for my turn. Yes and i am nervous, true. :joy: I know i’m overthinking for nothing, whatever it will be i will just have to stay calm & collected throughout the process. Thank youu sweetheart! :purple_heart: :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

You’re welcome, dear heart! It’ll be okay. Advocate for yourself and let the doc know what’s been happening. Don’t be afraid to talk because he might need that information to diagnose you!

HUGS!

7 Likes

I know, late to the party again :laughing: @Solasta_Amore yes, I have been very drained in all kinds of ways for an ongoing amount of time. While so many things have resolved, others are popping up following them. So to be able to enjoy the things & fall asleep, just to relax was very helpful. :smiling_face: Thank you! :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

@Amethyst ohh i’m sorry for being so late but thanks my love. :purple_heart: It was just very chronic accumulation of ear wax in both of my ears. I got them cleaned though! :smiling_face: :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

@Susurrus I am so glad to hear from you my sweetheart! :kissing_heart: :heart: :heart: Also i’m very happy to know that you felt better afterwards. You should definitely do more of it and whenever you feel drained. :hugs: :pink_heart: :silver_heart: :hugs: Much love to you! :two_hearts:

9 Likes

It’s so lovely to see you again Solasta :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pink_heart:

9 Likes

Beautiful pictures!! Our moon was definitely showing off! I haven’t done a ritual because I thought it was tonight. No worries here, I tend to live by the rule of 3…. 3 days to get it all done!

My school children were definitely feeling the moon this week! It was crazy all over our building!

10 Likes