Full Moon in Cancer

We have a full moon in cancer coming up Dec 26th. My moon is in cancer in the 4th house. I wonder how this will affect me.

16 Likes

When the Moon transits your 4th house in Cancer, you will probably experience a time whete you appear to focus more on your home, family, and emotions. The 4th house is the house of our roots, domestic life, and inner feelings. Cancer is the sign nurture, home and family and so is very much at home here.

You might want to focus more on your personal life at this time, as well as your family relationships and your own emotional well-being. This might involve spending more time with your family, doing things that bring positive feelings activities or even just enjoying the comforts of home. This is a time for getting cosy, comfy and snuggling up in front of a good movie.

You might also be more sensive to your emotions and to those of ofhers aroind you. Dont let this drain you. Remember to care for and nurture yourself. You might find yourself seeking emotional support from loved ones. There may be something on your mind thats eating away and now might be the time where you open up and ask for advice. It may be the other way around where you have to give the advice and nurture to others. This placement suggests that this quality is strong within you.

This is also a position of the past, memories, and ancestry. You may end up reflecting on your family history, reminiscing about the past or pulling out the photos to rememember the good times, especially.in the lead up to new year when many of us feel a bit more sentimental. This is a good time for exploring your ancestry and connecting to your heritage. Maybe its time to start the family tree.

More mundanely, it is a good time to clean the house, catch up on the laundry and chores or even do the decorating you have been putting off.

This moon is also the Cold Moon so it is ideal for removing what is no longer needed; this includes physical decluttering as well as cleansing to remove stagnant energy e.g. with sage. Consider also writing down things which no longer serve you and
and burn the paper in order to release them prior to new year.

Hope this helps

Alan

14 Likes

Hi :wave: @corey1, it’s nice to hear from you again! Thank you, @Cosmic_Curiosity, for that explanation… I feel like there is someone in my home with their moon :full_moon: in Cancer :cancer: also :thinking: I can’t remember off the top of my head, my son is a Cancer sun :sun: though :laughing:

I’ve been able to see the moon each night for the last few & it is shining so brightly that I can walk into my backyard and see where I am going or if there is anything to walk around, yesterday it was :thinking: around 3 PM and I could see it in the blue sky on my way home from store… Honestly, that’s one of my favorite times to see it :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

Hello @corey1,

You’ve already got some wonderful astrological wisdom and advice here, so I’m just popping in to wish you a lovely full moon tonight! :full_moon_with_face: :sparkles: However it affects it, I hope it brings positivity your way :blush:

Blessed be!

8 Likes

@corey1 I wish you a wonderful full moon!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.