Full moon intuition jar ✨

I did a spell for intuition this full moon. I thought about sharing it as I missed sharing with you all.
I cleansed everything with sage as its the property for Saturday. I first added black salt. Then motherwort. (I can’t find my mugwort). Rosemary because i don’t have thyme or star anise. And i added cloves and of course crystals. I used amethyst, moonstone, and labradorite. I also added a rainbow moonstone and am amethyst on top. All sealed with a purple candle inscribed with my intentions.

Here she is…

In the 2nd photo, you can see the flash from the moonstone crystals :crystal_ball:

16 Likes

It is beautiful @christina4!

8 Likes

How pretty! You did a good job on that!

9 Likes

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

8 Likes

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing this. I’m excited to do some full moon rituals tonight, myself.

8 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing @christina4
Beautiful, you did a great job!
:heart:

7 Likes

That’s great it. Looks wonderful blessed be.

8 Likes

That is gorgeous @christina4- what a beautiful intention jar! :sparkles: The crystals on top are such a nice touch, I love how you used the wax to hold them in place. And the purple aesthetic is so pretty! :purple_heart:

I hope you had a blessed full moon- may your lovely jar help bring your intentions and desires to light! :full_moon_with_face: :two_hearts:

Blessed be!

8 Likes

Thanks a million! I used a purple candle bc its associated with the third eye, hence intuition. :heavy_check_mark: :smiley:

8 Likes

@Ostara thank you so much :heartbeat:

@Amethyst i appreciate it kindly! :blue_heart:

@crystal5 that nice of you to say that!:heart_eyes_cat:

@chaitea43 i hope you enjoyed all your full moon plans. :pray:

@marsha Thank you! I’m glad someone thinks i did a great job. Even though I spilled was all over my finger… ouch

@TIPPY42 thank you! Blessed be :heart:

8 Likes