Full Moon Plymouth, MA

These pictures were taken in Plymouth, MA tonight by Jeremy Crispo. She is gorgeous :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Thank you! She is hidden by some clouds where I am at but I know when I go out she will find a way to appear. These pictures bring me much joy and peace.

4 Likes

@praecog29 you are very welcome. Every time I’m outside I can see her through my trees right now. In a little bit I’ll be able to see it over my back porch. These photos were taken in a different town than mine, but she is too gorgeous not to share with everyone.

5 Likes

What spectacular pictures @Susurrus! Thank you so much for sharing her!

4 Likes

You’re welcome! I didn’t take them, a person in youth, MA did, but they are amazing!

4 Likes

Happy Full Moon,
:star2:Very nice! I took some pics too they turned out really nice. My camera does not take pictures that great of the moon for some reason. Lady looks very beautiful! :last_quarter_moon_with_face: :new_moon: :first_quarter_moon_with_face:
Jeannie
Blessed Be

4 Likes

I can never get pictures this good of the moon. These are gorgeous though! I should try tonight with my phone though & see how I do.

2 Likes

Still wonderful pictures! Thank you again for sharing them! :full_moon:

3 Likes

Real gorgeous indeed, loving your pics, @Susurrus the moon looks really enchanting from where you are.

4 Likes

thank you it was gorgeous when the clouds weren’t in the way! :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Oohlalalala :scream::fire: I love these pics! @Susurrus it’s beautiful! I finally have been able to see the moon these last couple full moon phases, but ooh do I always feel her energy!!!

4 Likes