• Make moon water
  • Take a ritual bath
  • Meditate
  • Cleanse your mental and physical space
  • Give yourself a tarot reading
  • Write in your Book of Shadows
  • Let go of emotional baggage…do a bay leaf burning spell
  • Go outside and absorb the healing moon energy
  • Have a fire ceremony (fire pit) - throw in some healing herbs, and free-write, then send the thoughts up in flames! Burn the bad vibes!
  • Declutter your space
  • Place your anointing oils under the moon! Super charge them just as you would your crystals!

What are you doing during the full moon?

18 Likes

Things I already did yesterday:

• Ritual fire

• decluttering

Tonight I plan to:

• charge crystals

• do some oracle work
    :candle: :heart_decoration:

12 Likes

Can you cleanse and charge things during an eclipse? I thought eclipses have very chotic energy?

11 Likes

I personally would not charge or cleanse during eclipse… especially considering the eclipse falls just days out from Mercury Retrograde :tired_face:

I would ground & center. I would not try manifesting anything during this time either.

That is ME personally. But do what calls to you. :slight_smile:

I will however, collect moon water and save that for a “special” occasion. :joy:

13 Likes

Wasn’t the lunar eclipse last night (Sunday into Monday)? So tonight’s full moon shouldn’t be a problem or am I incorrect?

10 Likes

The Penumbral Lunar Eclipse is March 25 (today)

11 Likes

Penumbral eclipse begins at 4:53 UTC on March 25, 2024. That is 11:53 p.m. CDT on March 24 in North America.

Greatest eclipse is at 7:12 UTC on March 25 (2:12 a.m. CDT) with a penumbral magnitude of 0.9577. In other words, at greatest eclipse, nearly all of the moon will be inside the Earth’s outer penumbral shadow. The moon will never go into Earth’s darker umbral shadow. So it will never seem as if a dark bite has been taken out of the moon. Instead, it’ll be a subtle darkened shading on the moon, which, at mid-eclipse, will cover almost the entire moon.

Penumbral eclipse ends at 9:33 UTC on March 25 (4:33 a.m. CDT).
Duration of eclipse: This is a deep penumbral lunar eclipse with a duration of 279.9 minutes.

11 Likes

I’m sorry not trying to cause an argument but

When the Eclipse Happened Worldwide — Timeline

Lunar eclipses can be visible from everywhere on the night side of the Earth, if the sky is clear. From some places the entire eclipse will be visible, while in other areas the Moon will rise or set during the eclipse.

Eclipse Stages Worldwide UTC Time Local Time in Greensboro* Visible in Greensboro
Penumbral Eclipse began Mar 25 at 04:53:16 Mar 25 at 12:53:16 am Yes
Maximum Eclipse Mar 25 at 07:12:51 Mar 25 at 3:12:51 am Yes
Penumbral Eclipse ended Mar 25 at 09:32:27 Mar 25 at 5:32:27 am Yes

12:51am on March 25th was early this morning and already passed. I might be understanding this all wrong…if so I’m sorry. (time zones are confusing for me)

10 Likes

Confusing to you! I don’t understand a word of what you guys have written lol :rofl: I just look at the sky. :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Ha! I’m a believer that the energy of a full moon is a few days before and a few days after. So personally I’m just laying low. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Did a lovely Esbat Ritual with my partner and our new Goddess Statue. Happy full moon :full_moon::blush:

11 Likes

How do you make the emoji large? :blue_heart::purple_heart:

8 Likes

Beautiful ritual @AlwaysBackToOne :full_moon::purple_heart:

9 Likes

Not sure. It just shows up that way for me!

7 Likes

This might be a silly question but with the solar eclipse coming up on the 8th, is there any ceremonies to prepare for or even to be had?

These comments were wonderful to read through, I don’t mean to skip right past our worm moon.

9 Likes
9 Likes

Things i did yesterday

1. a cleansing bath
  2. try using my new tarot deck
9 Likes

Ask and you shall receive :raised_hands: :blue_heart:

9 Likes

Don’t mind just sliding in here to answer the emoji question - when an emoji is on a line by itself, it appears larger.
:blush:
This works for up to three emojis.
:blush: :sparkles: :heart:

Gorgeous ritual, @AlwaysBackToOne! :full_moon_with_face:

Some lovely ideas! Thank you for this handy moon magick list, Silverbear :pray: :heart:

However you chose to celebrate/rest, I hope everyone had a blessed lunar eclipse and full moon!

8 Likes

Oops too late to not take your advice on the not charging crystals. I charged 4 crystals last night still part of the full moon and the eclipse. It was also raining! Anything I should look out for? Consider?

9 Likes