Full Snow Moon Tarot Spread ❄

This is a really beautiful spread my sweet moon girl @Solasta_Amore :kissing_heart: :star_struck: :revolving_hearts: :tarot_card: :crescent_moon: I love Selene too, I have a picture of her in my bedroom :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :white_heart:

I lit a candle and sat down with my cards, here’s what I got :blush:

1. What is frozen in me?
Eight of Swords - I feel bound and restricted, though the only one keeping me where I am is me. I’ve become comfortable in my uncomfortable situation.

2. How to thaw the icicles blocking my path?
Six of Swords - I need to move on from my past and leave it behind to find my way forward.

3. What part of me is shining bright?
Six of Pentacles - I love giving and receiving meaningful things, from presents to comfort to words of wisdom. My relationships with my many mentors are thriving, and I’m also inspiring others.

4. What are the dark corners that I need to leave behind?
Nine of Swords
I need to let go of the pain from my past, and not let it color how I see the present. I feel paralyzed where I am because I’m terrified of making a choice and being hurt by it.

5. Lesson to learn from the Full Snow Moon
Five of Wands - Stay calm and assess the situation before diving headlong into it, emotionally or otherwise. Pick your battles. On the other hand, don’t be afraid of conflict, some things are worth fighting for.

6. Message from Selene
The Hermit - I ride my chariot in the sky and illuminate the darkness of the night. I may have a companion sometimes, but I am a solitary soul by nature. I bring hope to the hopeless, and love to everyone with an open heart. You and me have much in common.

6 Likes

Thank you and most welcome honey.
:hugs: :hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Wow! Your cards are really telling you to let go of anything that is binding you my dear Celestia! :kissing_heart: I am sure you are going to ride your chariot high in the sky, without anything pulling you back! :wink: :hugs: Thank youuu again for using this spread and giving me soo much happiness! Love you :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Most welcome hun! :hugs: :innocent:

7 Likes

They really are! :relaxed: :tarot_card: Sorry my dear shackles of fear, I know you look pretty and give me that nice tightly bound feeling and we’ve grown close over the years but here’s where our ways part and we need to find ways to keep on living without each other :smile: :broken_heart: :chains:

Love you my sweetie Solasta, please keep creating all these beautiful things from your loving heart and making us smile :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

6 Likes

Aww love you too! :hugs: :heartpulse:

7 Likes

The Wheel has turned and the time of the Full Snow Moon has come again! Bringing back this lovely tarot spread for anyone looking for some full moon magick to do this week :full_moon_with_face: :snowflake: :sparkles:

10 Likes

Great idea, I’ve printed it out to try! Thank you for the reminder for this lovely tarot spread!

8 Likes

My pleasure, and I agree! It’s a really lovely spread by the talented @Solasta_Amore :full_moon_with_face: :sparkles:

Wishing everyone a blessed Full Snow Moon! :snowflake: :sparkles: :grinning:

8 Likes

Thank you @Solasta_Amore great spread!
The spread spoke answers to some very personal things occurring in my life. Over all I’m pleased with this spread and look forward to new beginnings and changes occurring in my life.

9 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Full Snow Moon Tarot Interpretation - Help!

Aww thankyou hunny @BryWisteria :kissing_heart: :pink_heart: and I’m soo glad that you found it helpful and satisfying my love @MsQ :hugs: :hugs: :sparkling_heart:
Love you @Artemisia :kissing_heart: :heart:

6 Likes