Fun affirmations ⚠️ Trigger Warning Language ⚠️

Good morning my lovely coven!!

I want to pull my affirmation from my Affirmations for a Badass and received two today! Both are fitting! I do need to trust my gut more. I woke up late and exhausted so I felt behind from the get go so the second card is the pat on the back I need!

Hope these brought a simile to your face like they did mine!

Have the best Monday you can.

19 Likes

Hahahaha I love these! Thanks for sharing!

12 Likes

Spot on and very funny! Love them!!

13 Likes

These are great!

11 Likes

They now have a 2nd volume called “Advice for a Badass”! You can find both on Etsy (Affirmations linked in OP): Advice

12 Likes

:rofl: Love these!!!

11 Likes

Omg I like this deck so much :laughing: I’m going to add it to my wishlist! That second one is :pinched_fingers: perfect!

9 Likes

So, going to reinstate Etsy & these decks to my homescreens.

Even better, both cards I can relate to after my weekend & Monday… because… Monday. :grin: They gave me a good giggle.

9 Likes

I think I needed to hear that second one- these are amazing @Amaris_Bane :joy::100:

8 Likes

Tuesday, August 9, 2022 Affirmation

Thank you AfB for the reminder that I am worthy of kindness and love and not to let people walk all over me like a doormat!

11 Likes

@Amaris_Bane - I’m getting these, yessss!

:blush: #winning
You’re awesome x

8 Likes

I have to say they are one of my favorite purchases. I bought them when I was working in an office job that was sucking the life out of me (working 60+ hours in salary, my team of 3 was doing the job of 6, and not getting any respect). These and my coffee mug collection are what got me through the day.

8 Likes

@Amaris_Bane i love it Jess

9 Likes

August 10, 2022 Affirmation

I needed this one today!

10 Likes

Couldn’t be any more perfect for myself today too! Thank you!

8 Likes