Fun Fun & SO FUN!

There is a local metaphysical store here in the next town over from me and I was asked to model some products and do some short video clips for advertising an event they are having for Samhain.

Here is a behind the scenes look…

12 Likes

That looks like fun @SilverBear :hugs;

6 Likes

You do such amazing things! Great job! & thank you for sharing it with us!

6 Likes

What a gorgeous model! You are rocking those looks, @SilverBear :clap::two_hearts: And that white dress- wow!

It looks like you had a blast- congrats on the successful shoot! :camera_flash: :sparkles:

3 Likes

I originally went over there to model jewelry and tiaras – then the photographer looked at me and said OH MY GOD I have this white victorian dress I bought on ebay like 8 years ago and NO ONE has been able to fit in it. I NEED TO SHOOT IT – will you please try it on? LOL So I did, and Kate the woman I went with made some comment about, “he’ll cry like a baby if you fit in it” …and hence the crying baby mask was whipped out HAHA.

4 Likes

Hahahaha that’s hilarious! From the dress fitting to the crying baby mask- it sounds like it all worked out perfectly :joy::+1:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.