Funny, Fantastic and Favorite Flowers! šŸŒŗ

Travel Witch,
Gee I wonder why the

Blockquote

the flower is endangered and possibly no one wants to smell it! That is too bad! :open_mouth:
Jeannie

6 Likes

Hahaha just goes to show that there really are fan fics about everything, @Amethyst! :joy: And totally agreed- even if there was ā€œsmell-o-visionā€, I think Iā€™d pass this time! :laughing:

They do seem to be very rare! And same here, @Susurrus- Iā€™d line up to see a lovely and rare nice-smelling flower, but a stinky one? No thanks! :grin:

Iā€™m not sure why itā€™s endangered, @Jeannie1- thatā€™s a good question! Even if it is quite smelly, itā€™s always sad to hear about species going extinct :cry:. It makes me wonder what wonderful flora and fauna existed in the past that we no longer know about! :t_rex: :herb:

6 Likes

I heard about this flower years ago. Iā€™ve never seen it in person, obviously. Thanks for the pic bc it is pretty!!

6 Likes

That is literally one of the most beautiful things Iā€™ve ever seen :heart_eyes:

I love the colour :purple_heart: I bet itā€™s so tranquil there :relieved:

6 Likes

Youā€™re welcome, @Christina4! :blush:

Glad you liked it @Abs53- it really is a gorgeous plant :purple_heart: Iā€™ve seen smaller Wisteria and itā€™s lovely, but to go to the tunnel and be surrounded by it would be like a dream come true! :star_struck:

6 Likes

A flower inside a flower, inside a flower. We found this in my Tiger Lilies this afternoon! That has to be a good something if not just beautiful :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Ooh, thatā€™s pretty! With it all wet and dewy looking thatā€™s just gorgeous! :star_struck:

7 Likes

We were watering the flowers in our half circle out front. Itā€™s between our dinner plate Hibiscus & behind a small bit of daisies. I cant wait for those & our Rose of Sharon to bloom. They are doing really well so far. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Sounds as if you have a marvelous garden!

7 Likes

A flower inside a flower inside a flower- itā€™s flower Inception! :laughing: That is absolutely gorgeous, @Susurrus- and the picture looks like a professional shot too! :camera_flash: Thanks for sharing your gorgeous blossom and I hope your other upcoming flowers bloom beautifully as well! :hibiscus:

7 Likes

Thank you, I canā€™t take credit for the photo, my daughter took my phone & started enhancing the flower. She did a great job though! Itā€™s a great way to capture the flower with the water.

7 Likes

Wow- your daughter is a natural, @Siofra! :star_struck: Looks like sheā€™s got a real talent for photography :camera_flash: :blush:

7 Likes

We got this flower as a seedling from my neighbor. Itā€™s a Dahlia. It just started blooming this week & itā€™s beautiful! I love to sit on my porch & look at it in the sunlight. :two_hearts:

10 Likes

The Dahlia is breathtaking. Thank you for sharing. It could be a desktop background or perfect profile pic. Can I steal it?

7 Likes

That looks like a professional picture! Great job Siofra!

7 Likes

Oh thank you! I actually just cropped it, I didnā€™t do anything special to it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

You did a great job!

7 Likes

What a stunning Dahlia, @Susurrus! :heart_eyes: And it looks like your daughter isnā€™t the only one with a talent for photography- you took a really gorgeous shot! :camera_flash:

Thanks so much for sharing :sunflower: :two_hearts:

7 Likes

I know this isnā€™t a ā€œflowerā€, but look what happened when we were shucking corn

3 for the price of 1

11 Likes

Wow. Iā€™ve never seen anything like that. Weird.

6 Likes