Gaia 🌎 (Films, Shows, Classes)

Id like to share about this website called Gaia

“Gaia offers the largest resource of mind expanding videos. Connect with like-minded individuals who seek to explore ancient wisdom, the unexplained and alternative health remedies as well as all new yoga and meditation classes.”

Here are screen shots so you have an idea of what there is on there. They have much more! I love watching and learning about different things on there. They do offer a free trial!

Heres the link for the free trial!

5 Likes

Ooh, I love Gaia! I have a subscription. They have so many interesting topics.

5 Likes

I have seen ads for this on my computer for weeks now! I wasn’t sure what it was, so I never clicked on anything. I believe there’s a tv show by the same name. I think it’s a great idea to be more connected to the earth and mindfulness. I will have to take a look at the free trial.

6 Likes

Yes! Definitely check it out :slight_smile: its pretty neat

5 Likes

@Missa well, I think I know what I’m doing this evening!

5 Likes

I would be careful on Gaia, there are some real unscrupulous people on there and some cult like groups. My husband and I had an account but some of our favorites found out were just con men.

5 Likes

I bet there are con men. They’re everywhere anymore. There is one story that was just so farfetched that I knew it couldn’t be real. I don’t remember all the details but he said he was born in the city of Atlantis. As far as I’m concerned, Atlantis doesn’t exist. There’s no proof. If it did exist, geologists would have found ANY type of remains belonging to the city. But others may disagree and that’s completely fine :wink:

4 Likes

Have you ever listened to Fade to black or coast to coast. Jiimmy is a real cool guy met him he was really fun to hang with. Some of there guest Iam like woo woo crazy. But I believe everyone has their right to believe, and practice: unless they are being malicious or harming someone, and especially children, elderly and animals.

4 Likes