Getting to know me!

Hey there everyone! So I am totally new to all of this. I was raised in a christian home but always felt as if something was off in the way i believed. i am now 36 and honestly at the lowest i have ever been in my life. My world is being turned upside down and I am heck bent to understand this and get my life on track. I am married to my best friend and we have three daughters 13, 14, and almost 17. We also take care of my neice who is 27 and her three kiddos until she gets back on her feet. My mom is currently on hospice and my dad helps take care of her daily. He isn’t in the best health either. I am the baby of three of us since my baby sister died. I don’t have a good relationship with my sisters. Most of my friends don’t understand my ways of thinking. I am really hoping to meet others on here and learn more about who I am.

14 Likes

@Crystal_Lee
Welcome to Spells8
As a Searcher for knowledge, this site has much to offer. If you cannot find what you need, go to Forum and ask. We love questions.

This is my 7 part beginner plan (There’s so much more, but this is a good start.)
1 st the search is where you can find almost anything you’re looking for.
2 nd Don’t shy away from the Q&A section, it often answers questions before you think of them.
3 rd Start your courses, they are very instructive and often entertaining. You can have video lessons as well as written ones.
4 th At the top of this page there are 5 boxes, each is informative and helpful.
5 th O.K. RELAX! It may seem overwhelming, and it can be, but one of the lessons you’ll learn is meditation…oh so helpful!
6 th Please visit us on FORUM, we not only love questions but to get to know each other, well, with kindness and respect.
7 th Here’s the fun part, sit back, get a cup of something warm to drink. Put your feet up and join us in learning the practice of Magick. Plus you can make some amazing friends.
Blessed be my new friend.
Garnet

10 Likes

Welcome home! I have a feeling you’ll find what you’re looking for here! There are so many different experiences here and so many lovely ways of thinking! I’m Ailey, I live in Georgia. I have 4 kids… all boys from 21 to 4. We always have something g going on at our house! Welcome again and I can’t wait to get to know you!

12 Likes

Welcome, @Crystal_Lee! :sparkles:

I’m so sorry that you’re at your lowest point :hugs: I’ve been there and it’s hard to see anything but that when you’re there. Luckily, Spells8 is a wonderful place to find kind, open-minded people that will help you grow along your journey. There is so much here to learn and dig into!

I’m sending good vibes to you and your family. I look forward to getting to know you more in the forums!

11 Likes

Merry meet @Crystal_Lee,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

I am so sorry to hear that things are really tough at the moment. Maybe it’s cliche to say, but the darkest time does come right before the sun rise- and today of all days is Imbolc, a holiday of rebirth and transformation! :fire: :sparkles:

I hope that whatever troubles you are dealing with now melt away and that a bright, fresh and positive new spring time is coming for you. Sending warm thoughts and happy energy your way :heart:

When it comes to meeting like-minded magick-lovers, I’m happy to say you’re in the right place. Please make yourself at home here! :blush:

If you have any questions, need help with a certain topic, or simply want to chat about magick, know that you are welcome to do so. The forum family is here for you :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

10 Likes

Hi @Crystal_Lee! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum!

I’m sorry you’re going through such a terrible time. I hope you find the support and love you need here.

If you have any questions please ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Crystal_Lee :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m so sorry to hear that you’re struggling - I’m sure many of us have been in your shoes. Hitting rock bottom, either physically, mentally, or spiritually, is never easy. :people_hugging: We are here for you, though!

You have definitely come to the right place :clap: There are people here at Spells8 from all walks of life, all paths, and many different places around the world. You’ll fit right in – and you’ll learn a lot about yourself, your practices, and your beliefs at the same time!

I look forward to seeing you around! Make yourself at home :house:

9 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Crystal_Lee

I am Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. Since I am also an Empath, I have struggled with depression through the years and I can feel your pain. I’m so glad you have joined us, Crystal! @MeganB can add you to the Energy Exchange Circle February 2023 if you like, or there are instructions to add yourself. We are here for you, dear Crystal, welcome to the family. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

9 Likes

thank you everyone! i wish there was a way to find ppl local too. Ive been reading and studying all day and im amazed. I appreciate all of the good vibes. Mom had a bad day. I had to facetime her because she said she knew this was it and needed to see my face before she died. Talking about heart breaking. The roads have been icy so hopefully ill see her this weekend. We had to increase her meds which is partly why she felt the way she did. Its just so hard! anywho thank you all again!

11 Likes

Hello, welcome to Spells8.

I am a witch ( I don’t really know what type yet so I imagine that means I am Ecletic) in Ontario, Canada.

I am sorry that you are experiencing such a low point right now. That would be a great idea to join the energy exchange circle. There are so many wonderful people on here who can send you tons of loving, supportive energy.

I am sorry your mom had a bad day today. Big hugs to you!!

10 Likes

@Crystal_Lee Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

9 Likes

@Garnet my lovely, i just adore how u put that together. Those are the best 7 steps ive ever heard. U are a treasure sister!!!

9 Likes

My heart goes out to you, Crystal- hopefully she adjusts positively to the medicine change and that the roads improve and you’ll be able to see her again soon :pray::heart:

Keeping you in my thoughts- lots of love and blessed be :people_hugging: :candle::sparkles:

9 Likes

Sorry for the late welcome! Welcome to the forum @Crystal_Lee! I’m Siofra_Strega, another moderator here at Spells8. I’m from Cape Cod, I’m also married to my best friend. We have 3 children, 2 adults & 1 teen.

I’m sorry that you are having such a tough time & struggling with so much at once. My heart goes out to you & I’m sending the biggest & warmest hugs. Take a few minutes each day to just… breathe, even if you have to sneak to the bathroom. I hope the medicine change goes smoothly & things start moving forward as positively as they can for you & your family.

I look forward to getting to know you & if you have any questions or anything to share, please feel free to do so & someone will be with you as soon as they can. Everyone here is very friendly & supportive. :people_hugging: :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.