Ghost Water Instead of Moon Water

Could I possibly around the moon water with a Rosemary circle? Or keep my water in a circle of salt overnight?

6 Likes

Yes, it should be fine with that. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Honestly, the idea of ghost water is not one I like, I guess. There are words I’m looking for to describe how I feel about intentionally leaving water out for the sole purpose of trapping a spirit. Also, I don’t feel like it would be any different than leaving a jar of water out any other time because Spirits are around us pretty much all the time. :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

I didn’t make any Moon Water with this full moon, but it’s a cross between the Ghost water, (because we were working a lot with the divine last night) and because I still have a bottle of it left. The next full moon I am definitely going to make some though. I’m back at it and feeling better each day!

5 Likes

I guess the premonition of the ghost water last night would be easier anywhere because the thinning of the veil. It’s certainly not my cup of tea…or jar of spirits… :smile:

I have enough crazy in my life don’t need to be adding to it lol.

I didn’t leave water out last night. I felt chaotic energy all week. It just didn’t feel right to me. I laid low with hubby and we had a wonderful fire and drinks.

6 Likes

I know a few people that had a fire last night for Samhain! It seems to be a common theme. It was chilly here, so by the end of our festivities I climbed into bed with my electric blanket.

6 Likes

Freezing here too. The fire was nice and relaxing!

6 Likes

Fires are heavily connected to most of the Celtic-inspired Sabbats on the wheel of the year :fire: so you’ll often find fires during Samhain, Imbolg, Bealtaine, and Lughnasadh!

7 Likes

Fire next year… definitely next year!!!

6 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Oh you do make me chuckle :joy:

6 Likes

That’s why people used to cover the mirrors when somebody died??

Thanks for the information!!!

6 Likes