Ghost Water Instead of Moon Water

Are you planning on making moon water during this full moon?

You may want to think twice about that! The veil is extremely thin right now which could potentially lead to you creating ‘ghost water’.

Ghost water can also be created by leaving a jar of water on a full moon in a cemetery. Ghost water is typically used for hexing and necromancy.

The energy from this has the potential to go badly if you handle this wrong. Use caution.

It is said, that ghosts like reflective surfaces and you could mistakenly be attracting them to your jar of moon water during this time of the veil being so thin…and let’s face it…not all ghosts are friendly.

You can protect your moon water with - Florida water, High John the Conqueror, Sage, Palo Santo, Rosemary and Lilacs.

The dead hate lilacs.

Old Wives Tale: People were warned never to look into a mirror at night or by candle light. If you did, you would be certain to see ghosts, demons and portents of death – even your own!

18 Likes

Way to give me the heebie jeebies @SilverBear! :joy::joy::joy:
So say I plonk my glass of water by some growing rosemary and Sage/Palo Santo the Bajeebus out of it… are we cool- like would that be safe enough or would you still not risk it? :heart:

11 Likes

I was going to ask the same thing! :ghost::ghost::ghost:

7 Likes

HAHA…sorry. Yes, if your intention is protection and it’s actually protected - you can still make moon water. But if you plop out the jar on Halloween with zero protection - little spirits could come and set up residents in there. :smiley:

9 Likes

Gotcha. Haha thanks for the info! :kissing_heart:
Will get some crystals around it too!
Blue Moon water is back on everyone! I repeat, Blue Moon water is BACK ON! :joy:

11 Likes

LOL Sorry hahaha…I cracked up at this.

9 Likes

Okay so palo santo it before and after and I should be good? Because I don’t have any lilacs or rosemary around.

7 Likes

Also…just remembered its mercury retrograde too. And it’s the year 2020…I may pass making moon water this month haha

6 Likes

:ghost::scream: old wives table . Gave me chills down my spine :rofl: . … I’ll be sure to add sage and paloma Santo and rosemary and lilacs to water . Thanks for sharing

7 Likes

This must have been what I saw about the bad energy with the Halloween Blue Moon. I think they just worded it a little off. I wasn’t planning on making Moon Water, but I know my friend and her daughter were planning on it. I will have to let them know about this part.

5 Likes

Ok well…I have everything ready to make moon water…after reading this and being not even 30ft from a cemetery…maybe I should rethink this…is it just this full moon? Every moon?

6 Likes

WOW… good to know…THANK YOU SilverBear for this post. I was just getting my oil bottles and water bottles prepared for tonight. I did use Palo Santo to bless the containers before adding anything - and if the frost didn’t kill it - I have a lovely sage plant on the porch to keep the bottles company. I wear Florida water… love that stuff… so I can easily spritz the area as well. I hope the spirits will ‘read’ my intentions! No BOO in the Bottle!

7 Likes

This is interesting. I’ve never heard this before! I’ll have to look into it some more :heart: Thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

It’s only during this moon while the veil is thin. The other moons are typically fine. Plus this full moon is under a mercury retrograde - which is typically chaotic energy.

Ghost water can be made inside a graveyard under any full moon.

You can protect your water by cleansing the jar, and then having herbs and crystals near it or in it. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

LOL that could be a new product, Boo water! LOL

People actually MAKE ghost water it’s used in necromancy and hexing mostly.

7 Likes

I’d never heard about it either and someone mentioned it and then I found out she was a 5th generation crone…so I started researching it…I went down a rabbit hole… LOL Found about ghost water from graveyards…calling ghosts through mirrors…oy…it is a LOT of information.

7 Likes

:scream: Do you have any links you can share? I’d love to read more!

7 Likes

@SilverBear. Thank you!!!

6 Likes

Oh gosh, I didn’t save any links or videos, I will try to go through my history to refind – speaking of that, if I die and someone searches my history they are going to be mortified… LOL!!!

I think I lost three hours trying to find information on it and some of the links I was afraid to click LOL

PS- I kept ending up in Voodoo and Hoodoo areas.

8 Likes

So in MORE research and conversing with some seasoned witches, they all seem to be in agreeance that to make Ghost Water it INDEED needs to placed in a Graveyard. NO sunlight to hit it at all. Just tonight makes it easier, because of the energy flow. If that makes sense.

Anywho thought I’d update that info I got…

This full moon is also mercury retrograde…which – ick LOL.

ALSO forgot to mention I found out about WAR water in this research adventure…I had never heard about that either!!

6 Likes