Gift Certificate

Looking to purchase a gift certificate for my sister for her birthday. Thank you! Melissa

6 Likes

Ohh hmm :thinking: I’m not sure I’ve ever seen that option!

I’m going to tag in the other @moderators and see if maybe they know. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you! I did look around first! Promise :wink:

5 Likes

Greetings @ApisMellifera!

What a creative idea for a gift! :star_struck: Wishing a very happy and blessed birthday to your sister :birthday: :two_hearts:

Like Megan, I’m also not aware if there’s currently a way to purchase a membership as a gift card- let’s call in @Francisco to see if it can be done! :grinning:

4 Likes

Hi! I’m a moderator but I second both @MeganB & @BryWisteria that @Francisco would be the one to talk to about if there is an option for something like that for your friend.

In my own thoughts, I don’t think it would be a bad thing if it was like a gift certificate & then signed up but it was good for so many months? I’ve seen it done for different witchy things & subscriptions for different things too. Francisco will know what options are available though!

4 Likes

Hi Melissa,

We have an option to gift a Yearly membership. You can find it by visiting the Join Spells8 page and scrolling down to where it says:

Surprise a Pagan friend!

Gift a yearly Spells8 Membership :gift:

Let us know if you have any questions.

6 Likes

Thanks, everyone! Francisco, I think I was hoping to purchase 2-3 months for her to check it out. Thanks for the info - I’ll tell her about it. You’ve done something really special here! Excellent material and a fantastic community.

5 Likes

Closing - issue has been resolved.