Ginger and Sea Salt Bath

@Abs53 Abs what do you think? I’d say it’s Mars retrograde but I will also say IT’S 2020! With all the forest fires here it feels like we’re actually in Mars! :rage:

Perhaps the ginger was a bit too much?

Hang on!! This year is almost over!

3 Likes

@PuppetMama @Francisco

That definitely sounds like Mars influence to me! If I remember rightly you are also Aries :aries: sun sign @PuppetMama? So you’ll be feeling it stronger as its happening in your sign and it’s your signs planet thats going loopy :exploding_head:

Try some quick meditations during the day- I like the 8 minute morning one Here or This one for releasing anger.

When Aries is a little too fiery they could use some water to cool them down :sweat_drops::joy:- try carrying an Aquamarine crystal/stone with you or meditating holding one :blush:

Clear Quartz will help calm you down and Red Jasper will help you think before you act.

Oh and how is your sleep cycle coming along?

2 Likes

@Abs53 I’m Libra sun, Aries rising. I have woken up two hours before my alarm every day for the past three days, including today. I’ve had way to much energy and a migraine that goes away within 3 hours. I’m hoping I’ll settle down. I don’t have any aquamarine in my collection. I’ll have to see what I can do about that.

3 Likes

Hello My Love, ok you see you had two totally different results. With the Second Bath, what events took place before you took the Bath? Mine always make me relaxed and Postive I always feel really light and peaceful. It also depends on the kind of day you had prior to taking your Bath.

2 Likes

@PuppetMama I’m going to say it’s retrograde, it took me a bit to adjust and I was anxious earlier this week, then I was spent, now I feel better and I am going to do a ritual shower with the ginger and Epsom salt with a palo santo incense and a black candle while I’m in the shower and some meditation music. I was busy with appointments, crafting for fall with my daughter, and anxiety this week.

1 Like

Howlite, Bloodstone, Smoky Quartz and Amythest are good alternatives :relieved: all have Grounding and calming properties.

That makes sense if it’s your rising sign. I hope you find some calm soon :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

I felt refreshed and rejuvenated :sparkles:

I felt like I had washed the negativity away and was cleansed.

I’m planning on having a shower version tomorrow before my final interview! Hopefully it’s my final final interview :joy:

2 Likes