Ginger and Sea Salt Bath

This week I’m going a Ginger and Sea salt Bath. If anyone will like to participate and do one as well let me know, and we can share our experiences.

7 Likes

Sure! That sounds wonderful! I could really use a nice long bath! :bath::herb: Let me know which day.

3 Likes

This sounds pretty cool. I can’t take showers right now because I ruptured my eardrum. Adding a little magic to my bathtime sounds amazing.

3 Likes

Do you just use the ginger and sea salt? I would love to do this, I love taking magickal baths/showers. I improvise because we only have the walk in shower. I will make it work! I have some nice music for it and I’ll find a good smelling incense for while I’m in there

2 Likes

I’m gonna do it on Thursday right before I do some spell work.

3 Likes

Yes Krissie I only have a walk in shower as well. Just Natural Ginger and Sea Salt I will be doing it on Thursday before I do some spell work.

3 Likes

@MelaninWitch that is a great time too because we have our Tea Time as a Coven that day as well! Perfect!

3 Likes

Ok that sounds good :+1:

3 Likes

This sounds lovely, @MelaninWitch! :heart_eyes: I’ve got sea salt and Himalayan salt, but only dried ginger right now… if I can’t get any fresh at the store, it’ll have to do! :laughing:

I’m looking forward to a lovely ginger and sea salt bath this Thursday- thanks so much for organizing it, Kiewandra! :heart:

2 Likes

Yes this is perfect timing as I’m sure I’ll be drained by Thursday! :green_heart:

4 Likes

Looking forward to a ginger and sea salt bath later today! It’s going to be a busy one, so I’ll do the ritual in the evening :bathtub::sparkles:

I hope everyone who joins the group ritual has a very blessed bath! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

This sounds great!
I love a good bath and the ginger will be wonderfully energising - great to charge up before Spellwork. I haven’t used ginger for this purpose yet!
Such a good idea @MelaninWitch count me in! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

What have you chosen?
I was thinking Cinnamon (success, energising, speeds up spells) or Lemon (energising, cleansing, brings happiness) both sound yummy with the ginger :yum:

2 Likes

You’re welcome Love, yes I’m so excited to do this. I’ll post a discussion the following day so we can discuss how we felt, after our amazing Bath.

3 Likes

Yes I’m so excited we’re all doing this together. Thanks for joining in

3 Likes

@Limeberry I am going to use Palo Santo to bring in some good energy today. I have an appointment with my orthopedic surgeon about my hand and I’m hoping it goes well.

3 Likes

Sending Postive Vibes your way…Everything will go just fine .

1 Like

Hooray! :grin: I had an absolutely wonderful bath- but there’s a few things I’d like so advice on/ aspects I would do differently next time. I’ll look forward to the discussion post to swap ideas! :heart:

2 Likes

I loved my shower and for positive energy I had palo santo incense and to keep me focused on the calm, I played some meditation music and just took my time. I felt so refreshed afterwards and then a little while later I had my tea time reflection. Things are getting better and my work is paying off. There’s a couple of things that I need to work on doing, but nothing that can’t be done easily enough with a sticky note by my altar. Lol

1 Like

@MelaninWitch I did this twice this week. I did one early because I had to take my youngest to an appointment, and I was very nervous about what was going to happen, so I needed the boost and confidence of ginger. Then I did another last night.

I got two very different results:

1. Day before the appointment, using ginger and sea salt. I lit a white candle, no incense because of sinus issues. I soaked for about 15 minutes, meditated, and focused on courage and speaking up for my child at the appointment. I felt warm and relaxed. I felt more confident. I slept well.

2. Day of Last Quarter Moon, using ginger and sea salt. I lit a white candle, ginger incense. I soaked for about 15 minutes, meditated, and focused on courage and speaking up for myself when needed. I felt hot and anxious afterward. I felt overwhelmed and angry. I fell asleep easily, but I woke up with a migraine.

I don’t know if it’s because the first bath was before Mars went retrograde or because my focus was on myself the second time, but I’m thinking it was Mars. I’ve been a ball of anxiety and anger since the day before the retrograde. I can’t wait to see everyone else’s results.

3 Likes