Good day ☀️

Good Day to everyone.
My name is JoAnn but I go by Josie, and I happened upon this website today as I was getting ready for a waning crescent ritual.

What a beautiful collection of information and wisdom here. I am glad to ‘meet’ you all.

17 Likes

Welcome, welcome! :hugs: I’m Maggie Mae, baby witch and tarot enthusiast. It’s good to “meet” you as well! :star_struck:

I hope your ritual goes smoothly! :waning_crescent_moon:

13 Likes

Merry meet, @JosieL !

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :ivy_leaf: :crescent_moon:

13 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. This is a beautiful coven make yourself at home Lovely :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

I’m John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years and im going to be 37 in the 6th of march

12 Likes

Blessed be and welcome. There is a wealth of information here, enjoy :sparkles::sparkling_heart::sparkles:

13 Likes

Welcome Jossie, Merry meet! I am Celine. Welcome to this lovely coven! I live in Portland OR and i am an eclectic witch.

14 Likes

Hi @JosieL ! Nice to meet you! I am an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota. Glad you found us! This is an amazing coven and spells8 has a wealth of information. Feel free to ask questions. Everyone here is very helpful

13 Likes

Welcome to the coven I’m Devenne a chaos witch from Indiana

Blessed be :magic_wand:

13 Likes

@JosieL welcome to the witch family!
you have a big hug!
I’m Airram from Greece, a witch who is constantly learning
here you will find wise witches whatever you need please ask :fehu: :pentagram: :fehu:

13 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @JosieL

It’s nice to meet you, Josie, my name is Marsha. I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

12 Likes

Hi, @JosieL! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m glad you found us! We have a Weekly Witchy Challenge here and this week’s theme is Waning Moon Magic. There might be something there that you’re interested in!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

12 Likes

Nice to meet you Josie, I’m also new here and loving it so far :heart:

12 Likes

Hi @JosieL welcome to the forum im crystal a Bruja from va :grin:

11 Likes

Hello Josie @JosieL,

I’ve seen a few of your lovely posts around the forum already - it’s a pleasure to meet you “officially”! Thank you for sharing your introduction :heart: I’m Bry, one of the moderators in the forum and an Eclectic Witch, just stopping by to say hi! :wave:

I hope your waning moon ritual went well - happy casting and blessed be! :sparkles: :crescent_moon:

10 Likes

Hello @JosieL :wave: and welcome to the forum!

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I hope you’re finding everything alright here. Please, feel free to make yourself at home!

10 Likes

@JosieL Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

10 Likes

Hey Joann Welcome :slight_smile: it is really nice your joining us :slight_smile: heaps of info here look forward to catching up in a chat x

11 Likes