Good documentary to watch

It’s called The Secrets on Netflix check it out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: very great information to help us in our daily lives

7 Likes

Sounds interesting! :heart_eyes: I was super curious so I took a look:

Picture from IMbD: The Secret

An assembly of writers, philosophers and scientists share The Secret, which reputedly brought success to Plato, da Vinci, Einstein and other greats.

From Netflix: The Secret

I have to admit the vague description makes me half curious and half apprehensive (I’ve been seeing too much click bait lately I guess :laughing:). But if you say it’s worth a watch, @Babywitchbxtch, I’ll trust your judgment- perhaps I’ll add it to the to-watch list! :blush:

Thanks for sharing your recommendation! :heart:

4 Likes

I havent heard of this but on dreary home day I think I can check it out! Thank for sharing! :heart:

Do either of @Babywitchbxtch or @BryWisteria know anything about Practical Magic? Is Sandra Bullock in it?!? :thinking: Is it worth watching? Curiosity really.

2 Likes

@Susurrus i loved practical magic and yes Sandra Bullock is in it. It’s worth the watch.

I also watched The Secret. It’s okay but just wasn’t my cup of tea.

2 Likes

I know what I have on my watch list now! Thank you @rachel21, I think they will have to be things that I watch when my family isn’t home. They aren’t into the witchy movies :movie_camera: & documentaries like myself. My daughter is curious, but 12 in junior high, so she is curious when she has the time. :rofl:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.