Good luck comes in three's

So, I’m walking back from getting my vaccine :syringe:
and I have the urge to look down from the walkway that I’m on…I look down and I find three 4-leaf clovers :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover: I’ve always heard that good luck comes in three’s. So, I’m now in an even better mood. I get home and fix the clovers in tape bc nobody would believe me.
I was rushing to get in the shower but through the light, you can tell that there’s four leaves there:

After getting out of the shower, my mother starts yelling at me and calling me names. Saying I’m a distraction and have always been. I grounded myself. I feel really down about now. I’m going to take my luck and move to another state!! She always tries to break me.

Ever since I can remember, I was the odd child out, the kid on the basketball team that got picked last and sat out on the bleachers. I never fit in anywhere…but here! I want to thank you all for being my support and my life line. I love each and every one of you better than I should have been loved from a so-called mother!

Idk I guess I just needed to vent. So thanks for hearing me out, fam!!!

11 Likes

You can vent any time that you need to & you are on your way to great things with the 4 leaf clovers! Great find! You will have a great rest of your day. :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: I also believe in the power of 3! Everything happens in multiples of 3 for me too.

How did the vaccine go? :syringe: My daughter got hers at school today too! They are having a clinic there so she will get her 2nd there in June before school gets out for the year. :school:

I was the same way as a child, always picked last or sitting out. I never really fit in anywhere. How I found my husband is beyond me because I wasn’t very outgoing because my home life was difficult, to say the least. So I understand how you feel entirely. If you ever need to vent or chat, feel free! I don’t mind at all. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Everyone needs someone, sometimes. I think that’s a line in a song. I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure it’s a line from a song or a movie or both. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

@christina4 im so happy you found three 4 leaf clovers! That’s so rare! Good for you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am so sorry your mom talks to you that way and tries to tear you down. It breaks my heart. You are such a light in this coven (I’m brand new and already know this!) and you need to be somewhere that is recognized.

All the love and light to you, my dear.

8 Likes

Those four leaf clovers were sent to you to let you know that things will be okay. To help you when you need it. I’m sorry that your Mom was nasty. Getting away from her toxicity can do you nothing but good. Good luck moving!

Love you sis! :purple_heart:

9 Likes

Congrats on your incredibly lucky finding @christina4! It looks like you may be heading towards an up-swing at the moment. :four_leaf_clover:

May I suggest writing? It’s definitely my go-to when I go through something. It’s amazing when you read it back how much you learn about your own coping skills.

7 Likes

Fantastic luck now and coming your way @christina4 - and I’ve come to learn that if there is anywhere to get things off your chest, have a caring ear or find supportive suggestions, it’s here. More blessings and luck to you! :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

:four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

What sign, Christina! :heart_eyes: I’m glad you had that boost of positivity :blush: May your inherent luck and strong will help you to stay above the unfair mistreatment from your mother.

Lots of love back to you- you deserve the same love that you so kindly give to others :heart: Like everyone has already said, you are so welcome here. You are a four leafed clover in the forum and we are blessed to have you! :four_leaf_clover: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I agree with @Francisco, I have spent the last few days going through something & have been journaling about it & meditating with it. It has helped me get through it so much. I never thought of reading it back though after some time has passed. So I think I will try to remember to do that in the future.

I agree that it was good fortune that you found them. Something is coming your way that will be great for you!

6 Likes

It’s a line in a very good song!!! Thank you so much for your support :blush::blush::heart::rose::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I’m in tears right now reading the responses! I love you always, sis!! :sparkling_heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I actually fell asleep bc I got so tired from the vaccine. But I’ll definitely be journaling today. Thank you :heart::relaxed:

6 Likes

Oh I knew I got it from somewhere. Now I am on the hunt for the actual song. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You are a wonderful person & sometimes that is intimidating for other people when they realize that you are very special.

6 Likes

:sob: Alright you all are making me cry happy tears! I’m so overjoyed to know you all!! :hugs::purple_heart::blue_heart:

8 Likes

Yeah, so back off mama!! :muscle: I’m stronger than you realize!! We will talk later bc I do have to leave. Ok :two_hearts::hugs:

6 Likes

@christina4 That is incredible to find not one but three 4-leaf clovers! That is rare! It is nature telling you that things will look up for you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It is heartbreaking to learn how your mom treats you. That is very sad and it shouldn’t be that way. Keep being YOU!! I always look forward to your inspirational quotes/poems. I have to concur with others - you need to remove yourself from a toxic environment.

Wishing you a fantastic day Christina.

8 Likes

I hope those are good tears, love! LOL. Hang in there, things will get better soon!

6 Likes

I’m planning on moving by the end of the year. I have some money saved but I live day to day, financially. But there’s still time. Thank you for your kind words!!! :hugs::pray::rose::heart:

7 Likes

Lovely clovers Lucky Lady!
Forgive me if I overstep, but I just wanted to share some wise words I once heard. Sometimes we have people in our lives that try their damndest (spelling?) to tear us down to their level, never allow that. Not that it makes it right, the way your mother speaks to you must be horrid to experience, but maybe seeing it as a problem she has within herself out of jealousy or resentment within her self in regards to you is why she does it and not that it’s anything you are doing etc. Perhaps you are many things she is not and she fights within herself because of that…It’s not right please know I am not excusing this. Her words are not valid, you are a strong shining light and would never be on a level as low as that of which she is sitting upon.
I wish you a clear and light mind tonight as you rest, and wake tomorrow at your best!
You will get away from there and it wont be long, this I believe and release into the universe, until then stay strong.
:purple_heart: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Ya know, that’s right!! She probably wants the calm that I have, the love I have for myself, the inner peace, the patience I have to just sit in an empty room and have gratitude. Thank you beautiful and wise lady :blush::heart::rose: reading this really chokes me up because I refuse to stop down to her level!!! I am not my past!!! :muscle::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Lucky Lady you are indeed @christina4 I am wishing you more L :heart:VE, L :candle:GHT & L :four_leaf_clover:CK. I do know you are heading for a good surprise of your life time, I can feel it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I do want you to remember we are her for you as always. Do stay blessed.

N :candle:ckW :candle:ck

6 Likes