Good morning from the PNW

Good morning. I am Eliza. I live in the Portland Oregon area. I was introduced to magic and divination as a teen by my grandmother. In our small religious town in Kansas, those weren’t the terms she used, but as I have come back to it recently, I see it fit what it actually was.

But sure of my path yet. Exploring new avenues to figure out where I am supposed to be.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @TheHoneybee, would you like to change your username to Eliza?

I’m Siofra_Strega a moderator within the forum from Cape Cod. I was introduced as a teen by mom, then life happened & it took me some time to come back to it. It’s okay to not have your path figured out just yet. It will come as you learn more & things just start to fit or feel right.

You could start with the courses on Spells8, they are filled with great information & even if it’s something you already know, it’s a good refresher or reference point. There’s a mix of courses so you may find something that really works for you.

We also have the ongoing :books: Spells8 Book Club! - Introduction and FAQ thread… it also contains past book clubs, other book recommendations, as well as book reviews.

Feel free to jump in on any topic or ask questions that you may have. Someone will be along to get you pointed in the right direction as soon as they can :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Merry meet Eliza @TheHoneybee,

Welcome to the forum! I’m Bry, another moderator and an Electic Witch with a love for travel- it is a pleasure to meet you :blush:

I feel this- my mother is a gardener and an amazing cook, so although I grew up with what I now consider to be green and kitchen witchery, it was never called by that name back then. Here on my current path, I’m quite happy to call it magick! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Good for you, Eliza! :raised_hands: I’ve found that the more you learn and the more you explore, the more confident you become in both your magick and with your own personal identity (magick and mundane).

Wishing you all the best on your journey- know that, should you ever want any help or support, the coven is here for you! :infinite_roots: :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @TheHoneybee . I’m so happy you found Spells8 :smiley:
Everyone is very kind here and helpful. Enjoy! :infinite_roots:

Blessed Be

:butterfly:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum Eliza! :heart:

My name is Megan and I’m the third moderator here on the forum :wave: Nice to meet you!

I used to live in Oregon and there are many people here that live there right now! :evergreen_tree: The trees and the forests in the Cascades are one thing I really, really miss from living there. I’m sure you’ll find your path soon! For now, the journey is the most fun :blush:

I look forward to getting to know you better! :heart:

5 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome home :infinite_roots: @TheHoneybee

It’s nice to meet you, Eliza, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

Merry Meet, @TheHoneybee!!! Welcome to the forum! It is so great to meet you! My name is Libby, and I am a practicing witch and have been for over 2 years! I am sending positive thoughts your way as you go through your journey! It is so great to have you in the forum and if you ever have any questions, we are always here and ask away! Blessed be! :slight_smile: :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Hi Eliza! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Ooh, it’s so great that your grandmother gifted you with her knowledge! Even if it had to be hidden from small-minded people. I look forward to learning from you!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.