Good Morning!

I’ve released the third issue of the Cracked Cauldron - and you’ll see a few familiar faces in there…me being one lol…who else do you spy with your little eye? https://www.theeclecticgreenwitchery.com/thecrackedcauldron

Best to viewed on a PC/Laptop. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Laurie, it is beautiful! I just flipped through the pages, but I am going to read it later today. Thank you for sharing!

10 Likes

thank you! labor of love!

10 Likes

I absolutely love :heart: it! I always enjoy when the new issues come out! I actually think I recognized 2 others aside from yourself. One I definitely recognize :wink: :infinite_roots:, the other feels like :thinking: I have come across or seen them somewhere else too! :hugs:

6 Likes

Awesome as usual! Thank you @SilverBear . I really love your magazine :heart: :rose:
:butterfly:

5 Likes

Thank you😁

5 Likes

Congrats on the third issue- it looks beautiful! So many lovely colors and pictures, it feels like a celebration of spring :bouquet: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Fun seeing all the contributors too- I absolutely loved the piece about pysanki/pisanki :egg: :rainbow: I see them in the stores here in Poland all the time and we actually have a few around the house, but I never knew they carried that much meaning. I’m going to appreciate them even more now! :heart:

Thank you for sharing your lovely magazine, Silverbear- it’s a delight to read! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.